Beneath a steel sky 2

edited December 2004 in General Chat
For those of you who loved the original,( which is free for download,) you should be equaly excited about the sequal, which is due to be realesed in 2006, over a decade after the original was released. Here's a link, http://www.adventuregamers.com/newsitem.php?id=480 now there isn't much on it, but I think it's interesting that Revolution is making a sequal to a game that old.

Comments

• edited December 2004
    W00H00
    W00T
    W00T
  • edited December 2004
    woot

old news
  • edited December 2004
    I figured it might be.
  • edited December 2004
    lol
  • edited December 2004
    woohoo!!!

I knew the guys are gonna do something soon-ish! :D

...and they colaborate with the ScummVM team quite good AFAIK
  • edited December 2004

Yes, they're an excellent example for other game developers... If only more companies would be this openminded about their old games!
  • edited December 2004

Yes, they're an excellent example for other game developers... If only more companies would be this openminded about their old games!
    I seem to remember that Interactive Binary Illusions (they're called something else these days) recently gave the source of their "Flight of the Amazon Queen" to the ScummVM team. Not expecting a FOTAQ 2, but still, it's nice. There might be more companies lining up to do the same, as the ScummVM page recently said that they were hoping to bring us a nice christmas present along with v0.7.0. No hints at what that might be, though. And while I could take an educated guess, I won't, for fear that it might not happen. :D
  • edited December 2004
    Yeah, I already played FOTAQ - a nice parody on Indiana Jones-style games.

On the original FOTAQ-CD there's also a making-of of the game, which is a mini-adventure in itself... sweet!
  • edited December 2004
    The FOTAQ "Making of" minigame was also featured on many magazine coverdis[ck]s as an appetizer some time before the full game was released. I seem to remember having it on a (CU Amiga|Amiga Format) coverdisk. I'll see if I can find it some time.
  • edited December 2004
    FLight of the amazon queen wasnt that great :((
This discussion has been closed.