theinventory.org forum party

edited December 2004 in General Chat
hai!

Telltalegames is anounced to join the forum party
of
theinventory.org
at
10pm. to 12pm. GMT.
That is in nearly 30 minutes, today thuesday, 2004-30-11.

well join the party.

greetings

Comments

• edited November 2004
  • edited November 2004
    Aaarrrgggh - I missed everything! :((
  • edited November 2004
    Aaarrrgggh - I missed everything! :((

I think it may still have 30 minutes to run.
  • edited November 2004
    well
    it was exciting and fun.
    There will be new news about a hole in a door soon.
    Heather promised...

And here is a hint about the game from Dan Conner himself:
    What do JJ Walker, Ethel Merman, and the dude on the Bachelor have in common

bye
  • edited November 2004
    What was that whole thing about a hole in a closet door anyway?

...I'm a bit new here. :P
  • edited November 2004

Here, educate yourself http://www.telltalegames.com/forum/viewthread?thread=31
    also read the latest blog and this http://www.theinventory.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=386

Also Heather wrote, "We want to give adventure gamers something they will love, as well as bring in new gamers to the adventure genre.

Do you think this can be best accomplished by re-hashing old techniques? Or by trying to take the adventure game genre and pushing it forward in all aspects?"

I take that to mean they's are working on a 3-D engine. Who would have though?
  • edited December 2004
    i missed it :(
  • edited December 2004
    damn i missed it!
  • edited December 2004
    the sam and max story continues...

wouldnt it be kool if Bad Brain buys the sam and max license and all materials for sam and max 2..they then hire telltale/steve & mike to complete the game and give them everything they worked on..we then get the completed sam and max 2 game!!! ahh savesamandmax.com indeed! another twist in this long and painful and sometimes exciting tale :(( :)) :D :-/
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2004
    For those of you who missed the party, fear not! You can still read all the posts at:
    http://www.theinventory.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=34&sid=b32506717351388a79d6e66db6038edf

Enjoy.
    Heather
  • edited December 2004
    Hello Heather. Nice to see such a beauty on the team. ;)
  • edited December 2004

Here, educate yourself http://www.telltalegames.com/forum/viewthread?thread=31
    also read the latest blog and this http://www.theinventory.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=386

Lol, I see. XD
  • edited December 2004
    the sam and max story continues...

wouldnt it be kool if Bad Brain buys the sam and max license and all materials for sam and max 2..they then hire telltale/steve & mike to complete the game and give them everything they worked on..we then get the completed sam and max 2 game!!! ahh savesamandmax.com indeed! another twist in this long and painful and sometimes exciting tale :(( :)) :D :-/

Bad Brains is noting more than a publisher....
    maybe there helping Telltale to get the S&M 2 License,for there second game :D
  • edited December 2004
    Yes, but they're the publisher of that yet to be developed vampyre game, with Autumn moon, why would they help telltale when they have Autumn Moon.
  • edited December 2004
    lots of Publishers publise,Games of other game company

and just take a look @ the site of Bad Brains

: meta name="keywords" content=" sam, max, 2, bad brain entertainment, videogames, movies, funding">

just look @ the words Sam,Max,and 2
    also movies,tell tale wanted to make Games that tell stories,movies tell stories.

And Funding,Tell Tale needs funding B-)

just my 2 cents :D
  • edited December 2004
    bad brain has some $$$ :D never discount sam and max..they're comin back like jason! :p
  • edited December 2004
    and "Tell Tale" still needs a publisher,maybe Bad Brains :D
  • edited December 2004
    you gotta love the germans.. first they give us fisting and now the funding of adventure games
  • edited December 2004
    you gotta love the germans.. first they give us fisting and now the funding of adventure games

what "fisting" :D

Im sure that Bad Brains Will Publish Tell Tale Games B-)
  • edited December 2004
    ROFLMAO
  • edited December 2004
    Hahahaa.. :))

S&M2 must be released! Even the Sith Lord can't stop that.
  • edited December 2004
    ^true,very true

20041129l.jpg
  • edited December 2004
    Yes, but they're the publisher of that yet to be developed vampyre game, with Autumn moon, why would they help telltale when they have Autumn Moon.

Well, rather: why wouldn't they help out telltale, when it is "their game". publishers usually don't just release games from one developer you know.
This discussion has been closed.