A Different Kind of Jurassic Park Game?

edited July 2013 in Jurassic Park
For anyone interested, there is a Jurassic Park based RPG on the internet called "Live the Legend". Basically, it is a story telling RPG, where you create your own dinosaur, or cenozoic creature, or even a human character if you want, and you decide everything about them and what they do. Want a Dilophosaurus with a vendetta against Velociraptors? You can do that. Want a Triceratops who is a bit of a clown with others? You can do that. You can even have a Dilophosaurus with novel colors (the leopard color skin and red crests) on the mainland if that is what you desire.

There is something to fit everyone's desires on Live The Legend: Mammoths, Terror Birds, giant bugs, dinosaurs of all kinds, pterosaurs, and a whole lot more. Also, for fans of JP:TG, we have Troodons, Tylosaurus (Mosasaurus), and even Herrerasaurus available to play as well. More over than that, the site is constantly growing and changing, evolving to be bigger and better for everyone. One planned project coming up even involves making a island where you can play as Chaos Effect toy line hybrids, as well as other kind of dino hybrids, like Dilophoraptors.

There are tons of contests, and many friendly people. So if you enjoy a good RPG, and like to tell a story, I personally would suggest visiting the website. It's free to join, and everything is available to use/play with.

Here is a link: http://jplegacy.org/ltl/index.php

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Hmm...over a 1000 views, and no comments.....you guys know this isn't a scam or anything right?
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah, but is it a real RPG Offline game, or is it a Massively Online Multilayer! I hate MMO's, and the link you gave me doesn't really show much about the game, it's just the forum page! A trailer would be nice.
  • edited July 2013
    Jurassic#2 wrote: »
    Yeah, but is it a real RPG Offline game, or is it a Massively Online Multilayer! I hate MMO's, and the link you gave me doesn't really show much about the game, it's just the forum page! A trailer would be nice.

No its a storytelling RPG; the fourm you see is the game. It's not a video game, but, rather, and story based game. I guess you could view it as a MMo, but only in the since that your character interacts with other characters
  • edited July 2013
    Wait ... wut. It's a game on a forum? I have never heard of that before. Well no thanks, i'll wait for the real video game.
  • edited July 2013
    Jurassic#2 wrote: »
    Wait ... wut. It's a game on a forum? I have never heard of that before. Well no thanks, i'll wait for the real video game.

...You know there is new Jurassic Park video game coming out anytime soon right?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.