400 Days "Coming Soon"

edited July 2013 in Game Support
Hi! sorry about making a new thread out of this but i've searched the forum and found no answer about this subject..

The thing is; i purchased the walking dead full game for mac last year and i got a mail a few days ago stating that i could play the "400 days" dlc for free but when i enter the game it says "Coming soon" :(

Also, all the previous episodes changed their language to spanish (no problem about this because i'm from Venezuela hahahaha).

Is it because its not released in spanish yet? Is there a way to play it in english?

Thanks anyway and sorry if my english is a bit "rusty" hahahahah

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    400 Days also comes with Spanish subtitles. The game chooses the language according to your systems language setting. If you put English to the top it will be in English.

The "coming soon" issue is usually caused by missing patches. Let's check that.
    Please follow the instructions to run the Support Tool and attach the resulting "support_data_mac.zip" to your next reply in this thread.
  • edited July 2013
    i've attached the support_data_mac.zip

Hope that helps! :D
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    It looks okay, but we can try if it works if the game downloads the patches again.

Please run this script to delete the patches.
    The next time the game starts it should take a bit longer, and download the patches again.
  • edited July 2013
    I have the Walking Dead for Mac, and when I open the game to download 400 Days, it gives me the same "coming soon" message. I tried both of the scripts posted in this thread, and neither one changed anything. What should I do next?
    Thank you.
  • edited July 2013
    I did a fresh install, or so I thought (redownloaded the game).

I've run the script. Didn't match any files:

Removing files in SyncFs/Temp/
    rm: /Users/timcharper/Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/TheWalkingDead/SyncFs/Temp/*: No such file or directory
    Removing files in SyncFs/Meta/
    rm: /Users/timcharper/Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/TheWalkingDead/SyncFs/Meta/*: No such file or directory
    Removing files in SyncFs/Data/WalkingDead101PatchFs/
    rm: /Users/timcharper/Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/TheWalkingDead/SyncFs/Data/WalkingDead101PatchFs/*: No such file or directory

Running the game again, I still get "Coming Soon" in the Episode list.

My download size was 2.9 GB, extracted 3.7GB
    $ du -sh ~/Library/Application\ Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/the\ walking\ dead/*
    3.7G    /Users/timcharper/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/the walking dead/TheWalkingDead.app

Oh... free on Tell Tale store only. Looks like I have to buy it. Posting this much anyways for fellow travelers.
  • edited July 2013
    Thanks!!!! it worked on my mac!!
    but i got a few issues downloading it but im not sure if it's my internet connection x.x
  • edited July 2013
    DjNDB wrote: »
    400 Days also comes with Spanish subtitles. The game chooses the language according to your systems language setting. If you put English to the top it will be in English.

The "coming soon" issue is usually caused by missing patches. Let's check that.
    Please follow the instructions to run the Support Tool and attach the resulting "support_data_mac.zip" to your next reply in this thread.

Hi, I have the identical problem on my PC (with the "coming soon," not the spanish). Can you help me as well. The requested filed is attached.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2013
    boazb wrote: »
    Hi, I have the identical problem on my PC (with the "coming soon," not the spanish). Can you help me as well. The requested filed is attached.

You have the steam version installed.
    Have you already bought 400 days through steam?
  • I have the "coming soon" problem on PC with the game from the Telltales games store. I play the five episodes and reinstall with the v3 setup file.

boazb posted: »

DjNDB wrote: » 400 Days also comes with Spanish subtitles. The game chooses the language according to your systems language setting. If you

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited September 2013

The game usually silently downloads patches at startup. It's possible that didn't work properly in your case.
    Please try deleting the files from

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead\SyncFs\Data\WalkingDead101PatchFs

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead\SyncFs\Meta

and

%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead\SyncFs\Temp

Tesseract4 posted: »

I have the "coming soon" problem on PC with the game from the Telltales games store. I play the five episodes and reinstall with the v3 setup file.

This discussion has been closed.