spore stuff

edited February 2009 in Forum Games
Post your spore avatars and pictures and stuff here!
picture.php?albumid=87&pictureid=332 max
picture.php?albumid=87&pictureid=333 TROGDOR
picture.php?albumid=87&pictureid=377a chicken
picture.php?albumid=87&pictureid=378cledis

I hope you like mine!

Comments

• edited September 2008
    awesome! what's cledis?
  • edited September 2008
    supraface wrote: »
    awesome! what's cledis?

cledis ( pronouced CLEEDISS) is a creature that took me like 2 minutes. His legs are actually arms, so when he walks his body slides and his arms/legs slide... and if you were asking ONLY for why I called him cledis, I always liked that name, and this creature seemed to fit the name. He also has 6 eyes.
  • edited September 2008
    500009961328.png

Wallace and Gromit style bird

500009901743.png

What I think Chiuahuahs really loook like.

500009473778.png

Your obligatory nine-eyed creature.

500008401342.png

What happens to a Spynx when you ask it too many riddles it cannot answer. Looks better in the game than in that dinky little picture.

500008391666.png

A giant duel-mouth mole.

pherette_mouths.png

The duel-mouths of said mole.

500008357203.png

A very large tadpole.

500008312485.png

A Chili bug.

500008312457.png

Bird with a pea-shaped head.

500005625785.png

Bird with an ORANGE-shaped head.

500006807178.png

Mojo Jojo.

And I guess I'll stop there before I get the image flood warning. You can see my entire collection on my Spore Blog where I post extended profile descriptions of the creations.
  • edited September 2008
    Wanna see mine. Search FireballNetwork

Yeah, It's us.
  • edited September 2008
    zeek those things rock. now I know what you get in the full creature creator!
  • edited September 2008
    Zeek wrote: »
    500006807178.png

Mojo Jojo.

That's awesome, Mojo Jojo has to be one of the best villains ever :)
  • edited September 2008
    Yeah. Too bad last night I kept getting these notices in the Spore Metaverse about how nearly all of my creations I posted were being blown up in Space or hunted to extinction in Creature.

Poor planet of Mojos.... didn't stand a chance...
  • edited September 2008
    Yeah. Too bad last night I kept getting these notices in the Spore Metaverse about how nearly all of my creations I posted were being blown up in Space or hunted to extinction in Creature.

whats the spore metaverse? Do you somehow already have the game?
  • edited September 2008
    whats the spore metaverse? Do you somehow already have the game?

The game is out today! And I infact got it yesterday, thanks to GAME's good pre-ordering service. It is an excellent game (even better than I expected), but it keeps crashing when I try to move to Tribal stage when saving from the creature creator*, so I'm waiting for a reply from EA Support. I'll be interested to see if Spore holds up for as long as The Sims and what kind of expansion packs are produced.

*if anyone else had this problem and fixed it, please let me know!
  • edited September 2008
    It doesn't come out for me until sunday. :mad:
    two more days!
  • edited September 2008
    It comes out on Sunday to annoy everyone who ordered it online ;)
  • edited September 2008
    tabacco wrote: »

Like me, who won't get it until Tuesday. :p
  • edited September 2008

Damn, poachers will hunt anything...even Mojo Jojo!
  • edited September 2008
    I just find it funny that no more than five minutes ago someone domesticated my Fuzzy Lumpkins recreation.:p
  • edited September 2008

It came out on Friday in the UK. :D
  • edited September 2008
    That's even worse though... if it shipped on Friday, you probably wouldn't get it til Monday at the earliest. Unless you guys get weekend shipping, of course. We do from the post office, but most game retailers don't seem to use them.
  • edited September 2008
    That's even worse though... if it shipped on Friday, you probably wouldn't get it til Monday at the earliest. Unless you guys get weekend shipping, of course. We do from the post office, but most game retailers don't seem to use them.

We get post on Saturday, but not Sunday. However, I ordered from UK retailer GAME, and they shipped the game on Wednesday and got it to me for Thursday, all for free shipping! They are very good on pre-orders online as you get reward card points, but I'd never usually buy stuff in their actual stores since it is all overpriced. I usually use GAME for pre-ordering anyway because although they are sometimes a couple of quid more expensive than Amazon, there are usually some voucher codes floating about that can be used, or the reward points like I mentioned earlier. Most pre-ordering sites in the UK (I don't know if it is different in America, not sure why it should be) usually get the game to you on release date, if not before, which provides for some nice internet boasting.
  • edited September 2008
    FYI, EA's Spore Servers are blowing up due to their pre-load and other things.

I don't know if that's a good sign or not, but now I have nothing to tide me over until my copy gets to my house. The shipping agreement I have with Amazon states that they don't ship on weekends, so I'll get it at Monday afternoon at the earliest. The latest would be some time Tuesday.
  • edited September 2008
    I'm in no rush to get it. I'll pick it up sometime, maybe this week.
  • edited September 2008
    Im probably getting it in-store tomorrow.
  • edited September 2008
    what exactly is spore?
  • edited September 2008
    Random stuff:

Haddiman1.png
    TheMushRoom.png
    Snome.png
    Spore_GIF_2008-09-07_20-53-02.gif
    Spore_GIF_2008-09-07_19-59-25.gif
  • edited September 2008
    500034702063.png My clothes hamper.
    500034600149.png My washer and dryer.
    500034416503.png My bathtub.
    500034009564.png Sink and toilet, though hard to see here.

My user name is Derwin if you want to look at them more carefully.
  • edited September 2008
    Derwin wrote: »
    My clothes hamper.
    My washer and dryer.
    My bathtub.
    Sink and toilet, though hard to see here.

My user name is Derwin if you want to look at them more carefully.

Epic. These need to be featured on Spore.com. No joke.
  • edited September 2008
    What does that have to do with Spore?
  • edited September 2008
    Why oh why do I make homestar stuff in spore?
    attachment.php?attachmentid=309&stc=1&d=1221085987
    "The Pom Pom 1" is the greatest UFO I can imagine. It looks like Pom Pom is flying through space with rockets coming out of his feet.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=310&stc=1&d=1221086027
    Here's a city hall.
  • edited September 2008
    CRE_Plorgonarian-06f0acef_sml.jpg

I like the tribal editor. :)
  • edited September 2008
    Epic. These need to be featured on Spore.com. No joke.

Thanks! That would be awesome, because then I could get the "Featured" achievement.
    ShaggE wrote: »
    What does that have to do with Spore?

Hrm? Those are my buildings in spore... the toilet and sink make up my city center, the bathtub my housing, the washer and dryer my factories, and the hamper my entertainment buildings. My city is called The Room of Bath.

My stuff can be seen at http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Derwin if you want a better look, or search for Derwin in game to see the full rotations and stuff. I haven't spent as much time on my newer stuff, but hopefully I try to be more creative with other things in the future.
  • edited September 2008

Hrm? Those are my buildings in spore... the toilet and sink make up my city center, the bathtub my housing, the washer and dryer my factories, and the hamper my entertainment buildings. My city is called The Room of Bath.

My message was a reply to a post that was deleted.
  • edited September 2008
    The game is fun for me up until Space. Then I have no clue what I'm doing, even with the tutorials on. And it's so freaking HUGE!! I feel so small, but every little mistake I make ends up being a big deal.

And now I have to stop a war between me and a top-hat wearing cyclops with arms coming out of their head. :p
  • edited September 2008
    Space is where the game really begins!

Anyhoo, here's two things I made (under the Spore username of MrHoatzin):

Krusty Dodoid
    Spore_GIF_2008-09-13_12-23-53.gif
    Krusty_Dodoid_crop.png

Nixon III
    Spore_GIF_2008-09-13_12-27-00.gif
    Nixon_III_crop.png
  • edited September 2008
    Also, I've dumped some of the creations I created (in that fancy png format that you can load up in the game) over here.

Krusty%20Dodoid.pngKruger%20Mouse.pngMaximillian.png
  • edited September 2008
    Your Krusty Dodoid is awesome... and for some reason Nixon III looks like a character that would show up in an adventure game.
  • edited September 2008
    Thanks! That would be awesome, because then I could get the "Featured" achievement.

Haha! I was looking through the achievement list and hoping to earn them all, but then I saw that one... I'll never get it! Do you know if there is any way that I could get yours recommended?

Kingsley - Your Nixon III creation reminds me of Napoleon LeRoach from Spy Fox!
    5n5f6v.png
  • edited September 2008

Fail. ¬¬
    Kingsley - Your Nixon III creation reminds me of Napoleon LeRoach from Spy Fox!
    5n5f6v.png
    Never played any of the Spy Fox games. He makes me think of Barry Lyndon.
  • edited September 2008
    Kingsley wrote: »
    Fail. ¬¬

Never played any of the Spy Fox games. He makes me think of Barry Lyndon.

What's with the phail? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU CRAZY OLD MAN!
  • edited September 2008
    What's with the phail? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME YOU CRAZY OLD MAN!
    If you were trying to link to your prophile, you phail. That is all. If, however, you were directing someone else to a place in the internets where they could phind their own spore prophile, you've done a magniphicent service and I apologize prophusely etc etc for implying otherwise.
  • edited September 2008
    Kingsley wrote: »
    If you were trying to link to your prophile, you phail. That is all. If, however, you were directing someone else to a place in the internets where they could phind their own spore prophile, you've done a magniphicent service and I apologize prophusely etc etc for implying otherwise.

I was trying to help. I forgives you.
  • edited September 2008
    But now, my Spore profile:

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/DudeGuy91
Sign in to comment in this discussion.