Costs of expansions

edited December 2005 in General Chat
How much roughly will the entire Bone episodes cost, or how much discount should we expect in each subsequent release?

Comments

• edited September 2005
    I hope that we will not end up with a $150 game when it's done (I consider all the episodes just parts of one game, only divided into parts).
  • edited September 2005
    I hope that we will not end up with a $150 game when it's done (I consider all the episodes just parts of one game, only divided into parts).

9x $20 = $180 USD = approx. $240 AUD.

I get new games discounted, approx. $80 for a new game in Australia.

That's THREE new games if the pricing goes this way.

But as some games are only 10-15 hours long, if the next two episodes are 4-5 hours long each (depending on strength of puzzles and amount of dialog and areas/characters etc) this could be alright..

However it's a lot of money. But I'd rather pay more and get a better richer game than a shorter one for that spans the whole Bone epic in 12 hours play for the cost of 1/1.5 new games...
  • edited December 2005
    Yeah I Think the next episodes should be cheaper then the first as you have to realistic as in the UK, you only spend on average £30-40 on a full lengh game. even a one off payment to get them all would be good.

I hope the bone game will find its way onto a CD-ROM or DVD and get a publisher once the entire game is released. I Finished the first episode yestaday night and looking forward to the next.

But hope its discounted if you have already brought the first.
    some people cant afford to spend that much, since it isnt a proper full lengh game.

Hope Talltale take note of this and release them all at once if possible. I understand they trying a new approch to releasing them as episodes, but it wil not be ideal for everyone.

The same goes for when Sam n Max come out. full game if possible.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.