The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Haha which episode is this from? Minus the ice cream obviously

Not my ice cream!

• edited January 2014

bourbon teacup did you notice that meme had been already posted on page 8 ?

Hbh128 posted: »

You can edit your own posts, y'know?

• Why is the artist's idea of the story the only one that matters? Does the story end once the book, movie, or game is over? Does it cease to exist? What's wrong with extrapolation?

Writers include relationships in media, so why is it creepy for consumers to play matchmaker but not for the writers?

Harpadarpa posted: »

Whatever it is, it's creepy. Who cares if two characters have a relationship? It's pretty much level with my opinion of fanfics. They fuck with the artists idea of the story.

• Car-Lee and Lil-Lee.

:D

hayd24 posted: »

They can have one of those mashed up couple names.

• Nick: I think I found my twin! BANG! Clementine! I just killed my twin!

• Missing the iconic blood on Clementines hat, other than that its awesome!

• This reminded me quite a bit of the bathroom in the beginning of Silent Hill 2, when James looks at himself in the mirror.

• I'll edit it it in :)

Missing the iconic blood on Clementines hat, other than that its awesome!

• I love how Carl's is just the blade. No hilt, no handle. Just there, burning his flesh off.

• edited January 2014

Apparently the only person in video games who is retconned to be alive via aliens is Johnny Gat.

• edited January 2014

I'd hafta agree, but I managed to make it through the first play-through, and it becomes a totally different game when you're able to start with the crossbow.

Pell3t posted: »

lol I tried getting into this game but its just ridiculous. I couldn't get passed the first hour of it without dying over and over and im fairly good at shooter games. this was just horrible

• I just noticed the sparkle on Kenny's mustache. Nice touch.

• Thanks Mike!

Michael7123 posted: »

I just noticed the sparkle on Kenny's mustache. Nice touch.

• Well shit.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I think its Season 2 Episode 10 "18 Miles Out"

dan290786 posted: »

Haha which episode is this from? Minus the ice cream obviously

• Hey, it's a big thread: people are going to make re-posts.

• I love nicks face when he see's kenny

• Clementine: GODDAMIT, grab the mustache and run.

Nick: I think I found my twin! BANG! Clementine! I just killed my twin!

• only if they don't read through threads,

i make reposts if i feel they apply to stuff on other threads.

Hey, it's a big thread: people are going to make re-posts.

• How did you get a spoiler warning for Saints Row 4 on Telltale Games?!

• God that was so senseless, but so funny man. Made my day

• Plus, there's a perverted guy in the corner with a camera.

• he typed it in ?

hayd24 posted: »

How did you get a spoiler warning for Saints Row 4 on Telltale Games?!

• I kind of just gave up on the game and traded it for a game tower. but I kept the promotional walker ear that it came with so I'd say I came out on top on that deal.

HulonPrime posted: »

I'd hafta agree, but I managed to make it through the first play-through, and it becomes a totally different game when you're able to start with the crossbow.

• Hey, I made the same mistake with the "Bitch, please: My dad was special forces" meme. I looked through most of the stuff, but I missed it.

only if they don't read through threads, i make reposts if i feel they apply to stuff on other threads.

• hey as in hello ?

i'm not really complaining just pointing it out you know in case the original creator starts complaining about there work being stolen ;)

Hey, I made the same mistake with the "Bitch, please: My dad was special forces" meme. I looked through most of the stuff, but I missed it.

• Thanks

OzzyUK posted: »

I think its Season 2 Episode 10 "18 Miles Out"

• you don't see people painting over the mona lisa so I say leave it the way the artist intended other wise you end up with people saying stuff like "Carley got up from that point blank gunshot to the head and isn't a walker" or "Lee survives clem shooting him in the face and met up with her in the field after the credits using his shadow clone jitsu" I mean if people want to write fanfics why not, but you are kind of slapping the writers in the face by ruining their original story. just my opinion, if your fanfic was good you wouldn't be writing fanfics, you'd be a professional writer making money off your ideas.

ceekyuucee posted: »

Why is the artist's idea of the story the only one that matters? Does the story end once the book, movie, or game is over? Does it cease to ex

• edited January 2014

Nick: I'll wear it, because I'll look just like him with it on, so THAT will keep the fans from murdering me! :) I'm a fucking genius!!!!!

SomGuye posted: »

Clementine: GODDAMIT, grab the mustache and run.

• . . .

Words cannot describe what I have just seen O_O

• This is disturbing, but pretty funny :P

• I'll just throw this out: A few nights ago, I had a dream where Lee and Christa were sitting in a boat, talking. Then, Christa randomly grabbed Lee and made out with him. Then, she said, "Don't tell Omid. He will fuck you up." And then she got out of the boat (it was docked) and walked away. As she walked away, Lee goes, "Welp, at least now I know pregnant women are good kissers." What. The. Fuck.

• Oh gosh, the mental images. Cannot unthink ;_;

I'll just throw this out: A few nights ago, I had a dream where Lee and Christa were sitting in a boat, talking. Then, Christa randomly grabbe

• Take it from the girl who watched it. That could make an interesting troll fanfic.... Hehe.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Oh gosh, the mental images. Cannot unthink ;_;

• That's exactly what I was thinking! Hopefully that won't ever happen, lol.

Take it from the girl who watched it. That could make an interesting troll fanfic.... Hehe.

• Maybe.

Maybe yes.

Take it from the girl who watched it. That could make an interesting troll fanfic.... Hehe.

• That's unnecessarily presumptuous and could do without the drama. Creating a fanfic doesn't equate to fucking up the original story or communicating that the writer(s) could have done a better job. You can write a fanfic without ruining anything, you can be a talented fanfic writer and not make any money. I believe people who write professionally as a hobby do exist.

Obviously respecting the canon is very important. Carley's dead. Lee's dead. No fan with any minimal respect for the narrative is going to play Frankenstein with those facts. Not unless they decide to put someone other than Lee into the story, but that would require contrivance, however plausible, on the fan's part. You can "contrive" a little of this and a little of that to get the story you want, but you have to do it well, as opposed to shoehorning a changed fact or a new character into the changed narrative of a fan fiction.

Even then, people can still write "fan fiction" as in being part of the setting. All that we've seen takes place in the state of Georgia. What about the state of Alabama, or Arizona? It's great when a setting allows writers of fan fiction to do that, because they can truly go off the rails without bending them, without having anything to do with the rails in the first place.

Pell3t posted: »

you don't see people painting over the mona lisa so I say leave it the way the artist intended other wise you end up with people saying stuff

Sign in to comment in this discussion.