Something noone seems to have noticed ..

edited February 2014 in The Wolf Among Us

Ok this might become a long post but w/e .. First of all everyone keeps talking about the shocking end of EP 2 and if it was the real Crane or not .. I think before you should start a conversation about if it was the real one or not should be why did they change everything that the Preview Trailer of EP. 2 contained ?? The episode came really late aswell .. The story was kinda rewritten the past few weeks and this would explain why EP 2 came so late .. In the Preview Trailer of EP. 2 you can clearly see that the "wolf guy" at the end has the same nose as Crane .. and hes fur is black .. this wasn't even in EP. 2 at all .. and they just moved this scene to EP. 3 but not just that .. ! They changed the whole model of this "Wolf" , I bet my ass that it really was Crane or someone else at the start but they changed it now cause they changed the story .. 2nd the scene with Beast from the Preview trailer changed .. There was a scene that was showing Bibgy about to throw Crane down the stone thing .. gone too .. The whole club scenes have been changed aswell .. There was a girl in the preview trailer that looked like Hollys sister siting near some stairs in the Club .. gone aswell .. I'm not sure where this is going but they seem to not know what to do with the story themselfs either .. This might explain why EP 2 lacked action and choises option ..

Ps. There are many more strange things to talk about .. like the red haired ginger guy that was all over EP 1 and seems to have vanished or that he seems to be of no interest suddenly but w/e

Comments

This discussion has been closed.