The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited February 2014

Clem/Simpsons crossover meme (incase it doesn't work here is the direct link http://imgur.com/0O1dYkd)
    Alt text

• As a subject of Queen Clementine I, you have no power over me!

Gengar posted: »

Thats President Vince for you

• "No no, Carl! Three times two equals nine!" "Mom..."

Pell3t posted: »

Heres the twist. Loris dumb so how does she grade his homework?

• Hold on a minute. The zombie apocalypse doesn't change people? You must have missed THE ENTIRE PREMISE OF THIS SERIES! And I'm not implying that your sisters couldn't fight off a sexual assailant, or that you couldn't 'save' them if you happen to be standing right there, but why in gods name would you even take a chance and possibly put them or anyone in that kind of position?

Don't talk to me about morality when you're backing a convicted rapist who's really a lovely person who wouldn't hurt a fly. I guess everyone really is innocent in prison.

Justin is an open book who tells you straight up who he is. Morally corrupt though he may be he is a known quantity. Danny is all about the denials; you don't know who he really is.

And philosophy doesn't really have a place in a world where day to day survival has been reduced to a question mark. You remind me of Ben.

Hbh128 posted: »

I'm not naive, I know the consequences of judging Danny poorly. I hope you're not implying that my sisters are helpless or that I'm incapable

• When they brought him back I decided I'm finally done with the show. I know what happened, but it was just to predictable, and he was just too ridiculous since the first episode he was in. He truly seemed immortal the entire time, he always knew where everyone was, he aimed his gun with his eye patch eye and never missed, and above all he was uninteresting. I mean come on.

Yellow: Also two people share an intimate moment/kiss/fuck. Blue: More like smug-dick-whom-AMC-has-a-raging-boner-for-and-tries-too-hard po

• You're right, let me rephrase that. The zombie apocalypse, like any other disaster or bad experience, can change how someone chooses to act, but it doesn't change what's right and what's wrong. Philosophy is always relevant because there will always be people who live by it. I would take the chance because I'm willing to give Danny a chance to prove himself. I didn't want my choice to be ruled by suspicion that could potentially have been misjudgment. Does that put me at risk? Yes, but I'm one of the people who would still cater to philosophy, to a degree. Choosing to show mercy is never a crime, and a person should never feel ashamed of misfortune or suffering that comes as a consequence of the initial decision to trust someone or let someone live.

I told you why I shot Justin's foot of and not Danny's. I understand why you probably did the opposite, and that should be good enough. Choices Ben had to make include: stealing to protect his friend under duress; leaving a child in danger to save himself; asking Lee to let him die. Everything else he did was because he was either uninformed, clumsy, or had no other option(bear trap). Ben rarely made any choices relevant or in favor of philosophy.

tooducks posted: »

Hold on a minute. The zombie apocalypse doesn't change people? You must have missed THE ENTIRE PREMISE OF THIS SERIES! And I'm not implying th

• so I tried exchanging Rebecca's and Winston's model a while ago... well that's the result
    Alt text

• Clementine has balls to go up against... whatever the fuck that thing is.

Nick_Igger posted: »

so I tried exchanging Rebecca's and Winston's model a while ago... well that's the result

• she slept with the gov and shane. which are characters to hate in the show.

Flog61 posted: »

How is Andrea a whore?

• That reminds me, can anyone find any videos of someone replacing the models with others in the game

• I find it so hilarious XD

That reminds me, can anyone find any videos of someone replacing the models with others in the game

• I was thinking more when he decided to do the right thing and tell Kenny the truth. Because it was the right thing and he needed to do it so he could sleep well that night. And the moral ambiguity that this series is based on would tell you that right and wrong are just different points of view and in the end, completely relative. We can all justify our choices to ourselves, it's only when our views come into conflict with others that we decide who's right and who's wrong. And survival doesn't care about your idealism.

Justin is a liar, he lacks character, and is an all round douche. But I can't understand how the majority of people would choose Danny just because he seems too nice to be a rapist.

They gave both characters good points and bad to make the decision difficult. Danny is a convicted rapist, but he's also compassionate. Justin is a cheat and a liar and is only interested in his own self interest, and admittedly Justin's only good point seems to be that he isn't a potential rapist. But isn't that enough? He was a shark when it came to making money, but why wouldn't you give him the same chance you're willing to give Danny? Justin wasn't convicted of a violent crime, and certainly nothing as vile as rape. If you release Danny and you're wrong the consequence of that choice isn't just a slap on the wrist and a "Oh, well. I gave him a chance." it's the knowledge that you chose to murder a mostly innocent man to preserve the life of a rapist.

The reverse, Justin over Danny, is far less murky.

You're right, let me rephrase that. The zombie apocalypse, like any other disaster or bad experience, can change how someone chooses to act, b

• edited February 2014

Alt text

Phyre posted: »

Man,i tried to persuade my parents to buy me a tarantula or a snake for years...But they are just disgusted by 'em.I think they're cute

• Rebecca swapping with Winston= that! WTF

Nick_Igger posted: »

so I tried exchanging Rebecca's and Winston's model a while ago... well that's the result

• BEHAVE. Or we really will start banning you.

• Understood.

BEHAVE. Or we really will start banning you.

• edited February 2014

Wild Darth Marsden has appeared

Trolls are FUCKED.

• Alt text

• Level 100.....My charizard could still probably beat him...But i also have an ARCEUS!!! and a Blastoise and a (Realises he is a grown man with 34 level 100s) i need a hobby

Wild Darth Marsden has appeared Trolls are FUCKED.

• It's the Dougy hybrid! Alt text

• This couldn't be anymore badass.

It's the Dougy hybrid!

• Alt text

It's the Dougy hybrid!

• No chance in hell. Doug alone is awesome and so is Kenny. Put them together. You have the ultimate being.

This couldn't be anymore badass.

• edited February 2014

And like with most prostitutes, he/she/it looks fine until you see his/her/its face...
    Alt text

Antero posted: »

Didn't see any TWAU Meme thread

• More people would have saved Doug if he looked like this :P

It's the Dougy hybrid!

• Alt text

Here's the original pic if anyone needs it, lol.

• Just a Kenny meme for everyone (in case the photo doesn't work, link: http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/3067969.jpg)

Alt text

• edited February 2014

Uh.. why was Cactus banned but not Lexi? Lexi is obviously Shaundi's new account, and Shaundi's old account got banned. Cactus never did anything wrong.

• your principle kind of reminds from the movie Matilda

Our principal thinks it's crappy and childish. We can't give each other a little gift or give someone a card (though I think I'm just gonna wr

• why so serious?

Here's the original pic if anyone needs it, lol.

• Right, there is that. but you gotta do what you gotta do. I didn't want Ben to say anything either, when he did, I didn't hold it against him. Yeah, morality can be pretty gray sometimes, but some parts of it are black and white, just not the Danny-Justin situations. I never did like those "people in a boat" dilemmas, they're just so impersonal.

It's not that people think Danny's "too nice", and I didn't think Justin was much of a douche, but I like the traits Danny showed better than Justin's. No, it's not enough to be potentially less capable of wrong than someone else, and the point of the exercise is that you can't give everyone the same chance, and who's getting a better chance varies depending on the individual making the choice. Danny's values suited me better than simply knowing what Justin was capable of. Maybe it doesn't matter what the crime is, and they just had to pick something specific to place in the back of our minds when interacting with Danny.

Well, if by "murder" you mean "kill(mostly)", and by "mostly innocent" you mean "single-handedly-impoverished-several-of-his-coworkers". Same page, and all that. I liked Danny's values and I'm okay with having to deal with whatever problems someone similar might have in their closet while leaving someone like Justin for dead, come what may. And again, a slap on the wrist isn't applicable to showing mercy. In fact, one of the setting's strongest messages is not beating yourself up over actions and consequences you feel guilty for.

tooducks posted: »

I was thinking more when he decided to do the right thing and tell Kenny the truth. Because it was the right thing and he needed to do it so h

• true story bro

Just a Kenny meme for everyone (in case the photo doesn't work, link: http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/3067969.jpg)

• because TWD is serious business.

why so serious?

• Work it bigby!

• I'd like to know that also. Cactus was funny!

Uh.. why was Cactus banned but not Lexi? Lexi is obviously Shaundi's new account, and Shaundi's old account got banned. Cactus never did anything wrong.

• Can't believe nobody made the obvious TWAU/TWD crossover joke here.

Oh, wait.

Finnisher posted: »

Ruined the quote by writing "charming" instead of "charm"...

• OMG PERF

Sign in to comment in this discussion.