The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited February 2014

Alt text

Understood.

• Dale: Give me back my hat!
    Carl: NO!

• I still don't get how people can just take Justin at face value. The furtive way he denied his crime when asked cast doubt, given that I don't know either of these guys that doubt was enough. Nice/morally conscious people can be rapists too. "How could he have done this- he seemed like a good person." Villains don't walk around wearing all black twiddling their moustaches any more.

Single-handedly-impoverished-several-of-his-co-workers?! Did he rape any of them? Because in the wake of the apocalypse his lies aren't as pressing a concern as, "are the female members of my group safe around this guy?"

People in a boat dilemma? The prisoners choice? I hope you're not making a batman reference. How is it mercy to forgive a rapist and damn a corrupt banker. Is there something wrong with your value judgment such that rape is equal to fraud? What happened to metaphysical values and your immortal soul or whatever? Mercy, no matter the cost in human lives or to your own morality. This is sentimentalism run amok. Fuck logic, right?

Hbh128 posted: »

Right, there is that. but you gotta do what you gotta do. I didn't want Ben to say anything either, when he did, I didn't hold it against him.

• hahahaha this is sooo sad, but yet so funny, but its already confimed shell be back :D

• dude where do you get this stuff?
    they're awesome!

• This is definitely a repost dude...about 4 times actually, twice in other threads, one in this thread and now yours. Trust me, I posted this as well only to find out someone beat me to it XD

Rippo posted: »

I don't know, I don't have time to read all the 40 pages so... I'm sorry if it's a repost

• I was a Spirited Away from your gif man

• ? We will remember that.

Gengar posted: »

This is definitely a repost dude...about 4 times actually, twice in other threads, one in this thread and now yours. Trust me, I posted this as well only to find out someone beat me to it XD

• The Last of Us game is of Future time, then Joel might know when s02e2 will release

• This is awesome. Make more of these.

• darn, maybe it'll work another time

• edited February 2014

dude... I don't know what to say that was sad to see that moment

• Seriously. Are you that adamant in your opinion that shooting Danny in the foot is the only valid option, that you'd resort to strawman tactics and accusing your opposition of being mentally inflicted with a psychosis? No, I'm not equating the crimes, and no, I'm not making a batman reference. If I were referencing that situation, I'd have said "like that one boat dilemma in that one batman movie". Anyway, I guess the "mercy" defense doesn't hold up to scrutiny in a literal sense, so we'll scrap it.

Morally conscious people can be--Yeah I realize that, thanks. We've been talking in circles about this one thing. I know Danny might have thoughts or urges I wouldn't be able to convince him to ignore, but the fact that he's self-conscious and compassionate leads to my reasoning that I can either reason with him or threaten him from indulging in those urges. Justin on the other hand can be the most dishonest opportunistic sonovabitch in Post-Apocalyptic Zombieland and just run away. Basically my thoughts are that I'd rather choose the honest and compassionate guy I'd have to keep a mental leash on instead of the liar, thief, etc. who might try to get ahead of me when encountering less-than-friendly groups.

Now I'm gonna guess, as I previously have, that you chose to save Justin instead, and that's fine. Someone was gonna get their foot shot off and it wasn't gonna be Vince because to get the chain link to come off it has to be someone on either end of it, so it comes down to what you'd rather deal with, if you even decided to stick with whoever you saved. Arguing that what horrible thing Danny might do if you save him can come back to bite you is irrelevant after the choice, because when you make the choice, you know what the consequences are, and you make a conscious decision to take responsibility for the consequences, and that's the end of that.

tooducks posted: »

I still don't get how people can just take Justin at face value. The furtive way he denied his crime when asked cast doubt, given that I don't

• Lol I was like "Don't worry Carl He's the main character, main character never die, unless your name is Lee Everett."

And then we see him holding Rick's magnum when Rick turned into a "walker" Carl aimed at his father thinking that, and I was like "Finger off the trigger, son!"

• You know I'm worried that rick might die in the end and he really is a walker, and Carl will have to put him down. Or Carl loses it and Rick will have to kill him. Either way, I think the ending of the series is gonna be real heartbreaking.

Pell3t posted: »

Lol I was like "Don't worry Carl He's the main character, main character never die, unless your name is Lee Everett."

• Carl is like 14 now and I heard that he's like 9 in the comics so ive always wondered if they would kill off tv carl since in the comics they have only journeyed 2 years into the apocalypse. plus carl was like 10 or 11 when season 1 started but I think they've only gotten about 2 years into the apocalypse so far as well.

Then again the tv show does act like a parallel universe of the comic (or so ive heard, can never find a physical copy of twd comics) so they might just end up doing their own thing which I really hope is the case, since Carl is more or less the new Shane..... and Lori if you think about it.

You know I'm worried that rick might die in the end and he really is a walker, and Carl will have to put him down. Or Carl loses it and Rick will have to kill him. Either way, I think the ending of the series is gonna be real heartbreaking.

• Dale and ceiling larry are related

• They better not get someone to replace Chandler cuz then i'll be real annoyed.

Carl is like 14 now and I heard that he's like 9 in the comics so ive always wondered if they would kill off tv carl since in the comics they

• Oh Rick's gonna die. That's no secret. Robert Kirkman has even confirmed it. As for how, we don't know, but it's gonna be a while yet. I imagine that this is "Rick's survivor story", and that once he's gone, there's going to be a new awesome protagonist with a whole new story and new ways to reinvent the recurring themes. I hope Daryl will live to be a middle-aged badass in his 30's or 40's and sort of filling a role as a mentor to the new protagonist.

You know I'm worried that rick might die in the end and he really is a walker, and Carl will have to put him down. Or Carl loses it and Rick will have to kill him. Either way, I think the ending of the series is gonna be real heartbreaking.

• edited February 2014

and Alt text

NO!!!!! I AM SPARTICUS!!!!!

• Yes! Chandler gots the Carl character down perfect! if they replace him just because he gets too old to play his part I don't know if that's something I could just get over.

Btw did you know Carls stunt double is a grown woman? Learned that on talking dead. Its also why he wears the hat, and sports the long hair now.

They better not get someone to replace Chandler cuz then i'll be real annoyed.

• I know I was mind blown.

Yes! Chandler gots the Carl character down perfect! if they replace him just because he gets too old to play his part I don't know if that's s

• Dumb just like his mother

If he was smart he would have seen if it was even locked first.

• Since I learned that I always try to see if I can catch it but I never can. They know what they're doing when it comes to directing that's for sure

I know I was mind blown.

• edited February 2014

Alt text

• edited February 2014

Alt text

• edited February 2014

Kill it with fire!

Alt text

• edited February 2014

Not sure if this counts, but I made this for Darth Marsden:

Alt text

• I have... connections...

But mostly I just stumble upon them.

dude where do you get this stuff? they're awesome!

• Well, it was kind of obvious that she would be back, though I really hoped she would stay way. I really don't like her at all.

dylanvdg posted: »

hahahaha this is sooo sad, but yet so funny, but its already confimed shell be back

• Alt text

Kill it with fire!

• NO! Kill it with Chuck Norris! It's fail-proof

Alt text

• The walking dead featuring Dale Face! lmao anybody see the Honest trailers for The Walking Dead?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.