The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• like you, I'm OLD SCHOOL (damn I wish I could post a gif of ZOG)

Pell3t posted: »

Here I sit looking at these awesome gifs thinking how little I know about my computer/internet. I don't even know how to put music on my mp3 p

• That's more disturbing

My reaction when I saw this.

• edited February 2014

Yoda was not pleased

Larrys not a jedi ,that happens whenever too much charm comes outta his ass at the one time - it's only temporary.

• I sense an imbalance in the force

Yoda was not pleased

• if he was a jedi, he must have had force coming out of his *ss

On my like 17th play through of TWD (Seriously, I love this game, if Telltale make an android version of the game, I will buy it again, for th

• Imbalance in the force?

Alt text

I sense an imbalance in the force

• His "force" must've been strong when he's mad... oh wait... don't turn to darkside Larry, which is the walkers...

dylanvdg posted: »

if he was a jedi, he must have had force coming out of his *ss

• Indeed. Although the city had filled up with walkers, walkers do...well...walk. They could have just boarded up the morgue window-things and the walkers wouldn't have even seen them. They could have just hid until the walkers got bored and hungry and walked somewhere else, then moved out of Savannah (by that time I would assume their food supply would be at least half used.).

If Telltale gives me the chance, Clementine will call out Vernon so hard on his shit.

Hbh128 posted: »

No. He wasn't "saving" anyone or leaving anyone to die. He stole a useful resource that the original finder had fixated on. He and his people

• edited February 2014

While I get the joke and it is funny, I do believe you have misinterpreted this meme.

It is used to show the differences between third and first world countries. The black kid would question the facts of first world countries because they would seem unreasonable to him.

For example:

"So you are telling me kids in your country can go to school for free and they still skip it?"

Because education in third world countries isn't provided for everyone and many kids can never visit school despite actually wanting to, he would clearly question the sanity of first world kids for for not enjoying their privilege.

The meme template you are probably searching for is this one:

Alt text

"So you are telling me that Lee Everett is still alive? Please tell me more about how people can survive getting shot in the head."

Maybe not quite the right choice, but I can't think of a better one right now.

Best regards. And keep making memes.

• Alt text
    Im gonna have nightmares for a week after seeing that.

• edited February 2014

Alt text

Just leaving this here, since I know some people are lazy and won't bother clicking on the link to see your meme.

Edit: Well, damnit. This was supposed to be a reply to RiordanOwens. Fuck me.

On my like 17th play through of TWD (Seriously, I love this game, if Telltale make an android version of the game, I will buy it again, for th

• edited February 2014

Also, Windows, spare keys in pottery and on top of/under beams and cabinets and under mats, etc. Especially if he could get an object, and use it to climb to the roof, the top windows would have been more likely to be unlocked.

Damn. Telltale's adventure games are making me really good at pilfering other people's houses.

Gotta keep your mind on all possibilities in the walker apocalypse right?

Herodriver posted: »

if he's smart like clem,he would've shoot the lock instead

• edited February 2014

Dont forget about Lee and Luke:

Alt text

Just leaving this here, since I know some people are lazy and won't bother clicking on the link to see your meme. Edit: Well, damnit. This was supposed to be a reply to RiordanOwens. Fuck me.

• It's bullshit how education is not free, some people can't even have a life because everything costs so much.

While I get the joke and it is funny, I do believe you have misinterpreted this meme. It is used to show the differences between third and

• edited February 2014

Alt text

• Hell Fucking Yes.Joel is me.Right now.

• edited February 2014

You have just started a cult.I'm in.Alt text

• edited February 2014

It would be cool for some character variety for a character in Telltale's TWD to be a tourist from another country when the apocalypse occurred.

I trust Telltale to not overdo the Australian or European accents.

• I know this from a Sherlock Crack Vid.By the way...Your face,sir.Or sirette,whatever.

• What was that?A vidgasm?Or zombiegasm?I don't even know what kind of GASM IT WAS!

• I love this.But...Why post it?But then again...Why not?

• Count me in too

Phyre posted: »

You have just started a cult.I'm in.

• Don't ask. XD

What was that?A vidgasm?Or zombiegasm?I don't even know what kind of GASM IT WAS!

• edited February 2014
    Gengar posted: »

Clementine: Terminator "You should probably think about being nicer to me...or be terminated..."

• Hell yeah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YQLbwOGT8eM#t=0

• edited February 2014

Not mine, found it somewhere a while ago. Still makes me smile. I wonder if anyone gets the reference...

Alt text

• edited February 2014

Education isn't free because teachings aren't free. Teachers need to get paid, too.

It's bullshit how education is not free, some people can't even have a life because everything costs so much.

• edited February 2014

so apparently some people don't think people have a right to credit or likes for doing something for the community when it is reposted on someone elses post by a mod..

seriously..

• edited February 2014

Alt text

This one just makes me laugh every time

• This reminds me of a video i saw on youtube, when ben takes the hatchet out of the doors - which lets all of the walkers into crawford.- it covers a few other stupid things ben did aswell..... i'll try find it again.

This one just makes me laugh every time

• I think the gif may be from the very same video, so chances are he already watched it.

This reminds me of a video i saw on youtube, when ben takes the hatchet out of the doors - which lets all of the walkers into crawford.- it covers a few other stupid things ben did aswell..... i'll try find it again.

• Fair point never thought of that :).

I think the gif may be from the very same video, so chances are he already watched it.

• I know the true meaning of the meme template but people tend to not use it in its original context only anymore if you look around on the web and I simply love that boy's expression and gesture. Anyway, thanks for the lecture.

While I get the joke and it is funny, I do believe you have misinterpreted this meme. It is used to show the differences between third and

• Kenny! What are you doing! You're ONLY supposed to use your powerful stache' to protect your family!

• The group now IS his family.

Kenny! What are you doing! You're ONLY supposed to use your powerful stache' to protect your family!

• I hear people always say that im an old soul, but since I don't know what my thoughts are exactly on that subject I like old school better. twdfan86 that cheered me up on my technological ignorance, at least im smarter than carley and know how to put batteries in a radio haha. How you gonna know how to load a gun but not know how to put batteries in a radio.?

like you, I'm OLD SCHOOL (damn I wish I could post a gif of ZOG)

• Lee: That's a powerful STACHE. Godlike. use it to protect your family.

Kenny: I know man, but what about--

Lee: Don't worry about me. I've got the power... Of the pimp hand!

(Kenny stares)

Christa: Trust me, it works!

Lee: SHUT UP BITCH!

Kenny! What are you doing! You're ONLY supposed to use your powerful stache' to protect your family!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.