The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited February 2014

Clementine:

Alt text

Lee: That's a powerful STACHE. Godlike. use it to protect your family. Kenny: I know man, but what about-- Lee: Don't worry about me. I'

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

i had the angry Clementine screenshot on my computer for a while, seeing your angry Lee one gave me an excuse to make this one :)

• What the hell happened to the official bros4life discussion thread?! I got removed from it for some reason.

• Lol, it got raped by the mods pretty bad. Been a while since I saw a thread that got both "sunk" as well as "closed" at the same time. That's the mods basically saying: "Holy shit! Die! And never return!"

What the hell happened to the official bros4life discussion thread?! I got removed from it for some reason.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited February 2014

HatersEverywhere

Its cool though we still do whatever the hell we want in other people's threads

TrueShit

What the hell happened to the official bros4life discussion thread?! I got removed from it for some reason.

• Yeah but I dont get it. We didn't do anything wrong. Hmmmm....

Lol, it got raped by the mods pretty bad. Been a while since I saw a thread that got both "sunk" as well as "closed" at the same time. That's the mods basically saying: "Holy shit! Die! And never return!"

• Oh and as for your meme advice: I appreciate it but I just use them as I see it, if you know what i mean.

Yeah but I dont get it. We didn't do anything wrong. Hmmmm....

• What we think ep 2 is gonna look like:

Alt text

What it is really gonna look like:

Alt text

• Alt text

SaltLick305 posted: »

HatersEverywhere Its cool though we still do whatever the hell we want in other people's threads TrueShit

• Soo...Is it time yet? or should we wait for the others?

• well, I guess it's up to you. People who know memes very well will probably get annoyed by it, though.

Oh and as for your meme advice: I appreciate it but I just use them as I see it, if you know what i mean.

• Not my problem. I've had worse lol

well, I guess it's up to you. People who know memes very well will probably get annoyed by it, though.

• I say wait. They obviously arent here yet.

SaltLick305 posted: »

Soo...Is it time yet? or should we wait for the others?

• edited February 2014

Clementine is all: I thought you were dead...

And I'm just thinking:

http://imgur.com/jkZKKMY,LjfARbh,gPwG6Ba#2

haha

• edited February 2014

I wonder if meme's of Forum users count. Oh well.

Alt text

• Around which corner?

WHY CAN'T I LOOK AROUND ALL THESE CORNERS!

• Still, the impression I got is that what you think is going through most Americans' minds who are playing is, "here's a guy who stole money on Wall Street! Don't you just really wanna not save him?" Telltale can't reference any Wall Street problems from during or before 2003, which was the year in the Walking Dead universe when the apocalypse started. 2008 might be something referenced, except a player can't make the choice based on what happened in our universe 5 years later. Even if some people don't realize that, I doubt a significant amount of people who decide to shoot of Justin's foot, or playing the game in general, aren't aware of the comics and aren't buffing on the lore, or are that superficial. Also I don't keep up with world news as much as I should so I didn't even know that was a thing that happened. It certainly explains a few things.

I guess it was counter-intuitive to be blatantly over-the-top in my effort to communicate that yes I know what's going on, I know what my choice might cause, how horrible the consequences might be, and how my choice might make me look, except it doesn't change the choice I make. Trying to coax the thought out of you that maybe I'm not ignorant, or insane, and following that logic, maybe there's a genuine well-informed and completely sane perspective behind my choice. I guess I have to say it straightforwardly, fortifying my perspective doesn't mean I'm trying to convince you(although I admit there was a little of that early on).

...lol, I did. More specifically, I accused this whole argument as being your fault when really it's not, but with how it started and the tone I'm getting from you, I really think you're the one who should calm down and meet me halfway.

tooducks posted: »

Are you really so self involved as to believe that anyone is going to read all this crap? And come on! The big Wall Street thing where banks s

• not really with my guide surely ? :P

any info just send it to blind sniper (mod) so he can add it.

Pell3t posted: »

Lol I was just messing with you. I know its a b!tch to post pics on here

• WTF? is that some kinda mod or glitch or something?

• It'd be awesome if this was a DLC

Reusou posted: »

Not mine, found it somewhere a while ago. Still makes me smile. I wonder if anyone gets the reference...

• you need this mate.

Alt text

Around which corner? WHY CAN'T I LOOK AROUND ALL THESE CORNERS!

• edited February 2014

Man...its Around Every Corner but I guess there's No Going Back while we wait for Telltale to release Ep 2 in A New Day

• some might call this an insult..

not me

I wonder if meme's of Forum users count. Oh well.

• OMG did that cat just cry, awwww :(

• It was a please-tell-us-more-about-your-vibrator-gasm.

Phyre posted: »

What was that?A vidgasm?Or zombiegasm?I don't even know what kind of GASM IT WAS!

• LMFAO! what the hell? lol

GdaTyler posted: »

RIP

• I subscribed to YMS...that's one good reason...

Phyre posted: »

I love this.But...Why post it?But then again...Why not?

• I love insulting myself.

some might call this an insult.. not me

• Next season of AMC's the Walking Dead: Herchel's brother. Twice removed.

or infinite family in the comics....

• edited February 2014

Alt text

I say wait. They obviously arent here yet.

• Woo for Spygear.

you need this mate.

• edited February 2014

Alt text yeah hes the best.

• edited February 2014

He went full Shane

Never go full Shane.

yeah hes the best.

• edited February 2014

u mad bro ?

;) ;)

/sarcasm

I love insulting myself.

• edited February 2014

Post Deleted by user

<-- This guy

yeah hes the best.

• Thats because Rick's gonna miss his wanking hand :'(

OMG did that cat just cry, awwww

• I think I typed this before you put it up. didn't know I could just url it. wouldn't of had to make an account and forget my password when I posted my wopping 2 pics on here

not really with my guide surely ? :P any info just send it to blind sniper (mod) so he can add it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.