The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Thats more pathetic than funny.

• SpareClem2014SpareClem2014 Banned
    edited February 2014

(image

• Are you talking about the remaining text in the post or the image?

• Damn straight. Some people just shouldn't make meme's.

• edited February 2014

Alt text
    fucking ben

edited February 2014

Its from the latest walking dead episode. Take it up with AMC if your offended by the image you trolls

Damn straight. Some people just shouldn't make meme's.

• lol

THIS! IS! LEE!

• edited February 2014

A bit of an inside joke.

Alt text

• We aren't trolls.

Its from the latest walking dead episode. Take it up with AMC if your offended by the image you trolls

• Well someone got mad and disliked our posts,guess i'm going to cry in a pillow?

We aren't trolls.

• Nah, you're too much of a man to do that, right? lol

IamAndrew posted: »

Well someone got mad and disliked our posts,guess i'm going to cry in a pillow?

• I was asking myself,something like that,sorry if you misunderstood anything english is not my native language.

Nah, you're too much of a man to do that, right? lol

• Wasn't me I never vote but glad someone shares the sentiment.

Well someone got mad and disliked our posts,guess i'm going to cry in a pillow?

• Nope, didnt misunderstand anything. And its ok. :)

I was asking myself,something like that,sorry if you misunderstood anything english is not my native language.

• Or maybe we're just getting trolled lol

Wasn't me I never vote but glad someone shares the sentiment.

• If someone finds that funny, then they need their head examined.

• edited February 2014

Lizzy really tried to kill Judith?

• Yeah,i've seen it but i thought she got stuck,like clementine when she had to kill the walkers in episode 3.I didn't know she did it on purpose

edited February 2014

If thats how you feel then there's a lot of political cartoons you would find sick, it doesn't mean there funny. You can consider this a political meme. Its meant to be interpreted as you will.

• Political meme's cause strife and division. This thread is about having fun.

If thats how you feel then there's a lot of political cartoons you would find sick, it doesn't mean there funny. You can consider this a political meme. Its meant to be interpreted as you will.

edited February 2014

Its "A place to share Memes" so hell why not

Political meme's cause strife and division. This thread is about having fun.

• edited February 2014

Alt text

• edited February 2014

Alt text

• Alt text

A bit of an inside joke.

• Alt text

A bit of an inside joke.

• What you just said made no sense at all.

Its "A place to share Memes" so hell why not

• Better not post that here others will get highly offended for no reason like the last picture of Lizzie I posted -.-

• [removed]

Better not post that here others will get highly offended for no reason like the last picture of Lizzie I posted -.-

• Its still an inside joke to the same thing. Go away troll.

• edited February 2014

Since the PM system is broken...Everyone here, please take at least 3 minutes of your time and read this PLEASE: (I'm not kidding and I'm dead serious). If you can't read it then please tell me and I'll add you to the discussion below:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/messages/987

EDIT: Updated, even more users added to join in the PM.

A bit of an inside joke.

edited February 2014

I do have brains and sure ill find a tragedy on a fictional TV show pretty sad, I wont chastise others if they make dark humor about said tragedy though. If you are intelligent then you would know people are entitled an opinion to what they find is funny. Disputes about fiction are just silly, its fictional meaning the event never existed.

They even made fun of the event of Lizzie smothering Judith on the walking dead after show "Talking dead".
    If you have problems with these memes you should also see what "Insanity wolf" has to say to you.

• Always have to have the last word dont you? As Goust said, there's no point talking to you because you don't listen.

I do have brains and sure ill find a tragedy on a fictional TV show pretty sad, I wont chastise others if they make dark humor about said trag

• You do see that by responding I am listening right? Its basic human function in communication if you didn't know.

I respect your opinion yet you always attack mine whether it be dark humor involving a fictional event in a TV show or your failed attempts to insult my intelligence by saying "Jesus, haven't you got any brains? I swear to God, some people on here are fucking morons". I have understood your opinion and foiled it. Maybe it is best that you give up and just accept the Lizzie meme as it is.

Always have to have the last word dont you? As Goust said, there's no point talking to you because you don't listen.

• It's not cool.What is so funny to post a image where a baby gets suffocated? What's so funny in this? Let's stop this,next time stop using memes like Lizzie's.

You do see that by responding I am listening right? Its basic human function in communication if you didn't know. I respect your opinion ye

• Of course this stuff happens and dark humor can put an extra light on these problems we face as humanity. You should really read Candide a satire by Voltaire who is the grand daddy of all dark humor. You would understand why people use dark humor more if you read it.

• "ill will" as far as murder? Who better between the two of us to make a statement about how far most Americans would take punishment against Wall Street crooks, than the person who was born, raised, and is currently living in America? Don't answer that.

"responding to trolls." ...Are you...? Alt text

As much as that's true, they still allow you enough time to decide on your gut reaction, like 5-6 seconds mostly, and the choice between Justin and Danny was not timed.

If you're going to be Mr. Literal about every phrase or term I use sort of out of context, maybe I should just STOP TALKING. And I know. You've made that abundantly clear. All I can say now is for you to keep trying to process it, sooner or later it'll come to you.

tooducks posted: »

You want calm, huh? CALM! CAUSE I'LL GIVE YOU CALM!! - that was a joke, we like to have fun here ; D Firstly, I think you're underestimatin

• Just because you find something humorous, doesn't mean the public should share your opinion. The truth is, this is a real world problem, there may be people in this thread who has suffered a loss of a sibling or child. There are some things that you shouldn't joke about. This is one of those things.

Of course this stuff happens and dark humor can put an extra light on these problems we face as humanity. You should really read Candide a sat

Sign in to comment in this discussion.