The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Omid: You gonna cry little fish?

We got a badass over here!

Alt text

Gengar posted: »

Lol the discussion disappeared XD Imma add this again just to be sure. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/messages/987 But to stay on topic: (What if Omid didn't get shot?)

• I know! Funny how it hasn't been flagged downvoted to its knees and ripped apart in the comments, right? HAHAHA HAAHAHAHA this is my real laugh!
    Alt text

haha it was posted earlier on this thread look at page somewhere between page 35

• Not really funny but everyone should watch this.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzq0w4Z4ThU

• Thumbs up for Tidus

Hbh128 posted: »

I know! Funny how it hasn't been flagged downvoted to its knees and ripped apart in the comments, right? HAHAHA HAAHAHAHA this is my real laugh!

• Nice vid man :D

Not really funny but everyone should watch this. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzq0w4Z4ThU

• You... You like it? YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! Here's another one, which expresses my feelings about your post perfectly.

Alt text

Doesn't look like you need advice.

• What that your reaction to my comment? It wasn't THAT flattering...

Giraffehat posted: »

You... You like it? YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! Here's another one, which expresses my feelings about your post perfectly.

• Yup. I get all my self-esteem from the internet.

(That's... 70% sarcasm.)

What that your reaction to my comment? It wasn't THAT flattering...

• Alt text

Evidently Clementine has developed a masochism fetish. Oh dear. tut tut tut

• I gotta admit the upvotes don't hurt :).

Yup. I get all my self-esteem from the internet. (That's... 70% sarcasm.)

• Then it's a good thing she's the protagonist in a Telltale video game.

• SpareClem2014SpareClem2014 Banned
    edited February 2014

Its an interesting concept. I still think the start of the game is just a foreshadow to the end of the game. The purgatory concept can just be an allusion.

really good vid

Not really funny but everyone should watch this. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzq0w4Z4ThU

• Either that or she developed a new form of acupuncture. This is sick, but funny.

• Dunno about you but I think she's smoking hot, gorked eyes and all.

• "Sick, but funny." Basically Giraffehat in a nutshell.

Michael7123 posted: »

Either that or she developed a new form of acupuncture. This is sick, but funny.

• I'm just as big a fan of the down.:)

I gotta admit the upvotes don't hurt .

• Cosign.

Groovy420 posted: »

Dunno about you but I think she's smoking hot, gorked eyes and all.

• I'm confused now. If I like your comment, do I give you an upvote or a downvote?

I'm just as big a fan of the down.:)

• Alt text

Michael7123 posted: »

Either that or she developed a new form of acupuncture. This is sick, but funny.

• Here, you can have one. That's... what you want, right?

I'm just as big a fan of the down.:)

• Both.

Because it'd be really fucked up.

• That zombie was probably the most random "walker" of the whole game.

Lee was probably wondering how it respawned there

• Death threats? Got a credible source to support that claim?

While that scene is horrific you cant deny it was one of the few horror moments the show has had. Also its pretty sad that the kids actor is getting death threats from people

• Is it just me or does that omid look a little like commander shepard?

Lol the discussion disappeared XD Imma add this again just to be sure. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/messages/987 But to stay on topic: (What if Omid didn't get shot?)

• Lol maybe but I did try my best try sketch Omid though :P

zeke10 posted: »

Is it just me or does that omid look a little like commander shepard?

• haha, this one cracks me up! good moves, old man.

Slither29 posted: »

look at this

• You're American?! Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha. "Who better between the two of us to make a statement about how far most Americans would take punishment against Wall Street crooks" Not the guy who apparently didn't even know there was such a thing as Wall street crooks until a few days ago. Thanks, that was good.

I meant people dislike Wall Street guys, enough to push one button instead of another, not enough to go out, find one, and murder them. But thanks for blowing that out of proportion.

Was there anything else?

Hbh128 posted: »

"ill will" as far as murder? Who better between the two of us to make a statement about how far most Americans would take punishment against W

• "Masochism fetish"?

You don't seem to understand what you're talking about.

• Eithers good. I take either to mean you agree with my point :p

I'm confused now. If I like your comment, do I give you an upvote or a downvote?

• Thx :)

Tyranniac posted: »

Here, you can have one. That's... what you want, right?

• Still can't read it.

Try it now

• Someone who gets off on their own pain. Just look at dat face.

• He's the next Michael Jackson (Rick) and he's got better things to do than scream COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• I think the stranger put it in there. Just before you go in the first time you see his shadow run past behind you. I think he se it as a trap for Lee when he came back, but Lee bypassed it at first because he and Molly had to escape across the roof.

Pell3t posted: »

That zombie was probably the most random "walker" of the whole game. Lee was probably wondering how it respawned there

• WHAT DID I TELL YOU.

I know. "Murder", semantics. I totally did know that Wall Street crooks exist, I'm not dumb. Nope, I think that's it. Well, except...

Alt text

tooducks posted: »

You're American?! Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha. "Who better between the two of us to make a statement about how far most Americans would take p

• I've actually started like the show characters a lot more this season. Season 1 was awesome for the most part, season 2 and 3 apart from the mid season and end episodes where pretty meh.

So far I think this is the best season yet since Darabont left.

• edited February 2014

Let me just thank you, meme just brought back horrible memories of the night I mistook Urotsukidoji for a Studio Gibli flick... :-/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.