Our Final Days: An Interactive Walking Dead Fanfiction [Not cancelled, just lazy]

edited April 2016 in Forum Games

After a lot of thinking and an ongoing debate in my head, I've decided to write a walking dead fanfic. Hopefully this goes well!

EDIT: Lot's of people are putting down dead parents as part of there backstory. Like four so far, it's fine for now and I won't ask anyone to change but I won't accept anymore. It's too unrealistic for one third of characters to be orphans when so few are orphans in real life. This isn't Game of Thrones or The Hunger Games, this is pre-apocatalyptic U.S.A and it doesn't make sense why so many have dead parents before the apocalypse has already begun.

The setting is in Bronx, New york and will focus on 17 year old Cori Reyes. I won't say much else, I'll just leave the rest to the story. This seems really short and I don't know what to do so...

Episode One: The Rise

Episode Two: The Fall

Episode Three: Chrysalis

Submit characters here: http://goo.gl/forms/NVp0d65RQH

Character's introduced:

Character's waiting to be introduced: Carl Sent-Ai Yeah, Alena Ashford, Peter Ashford, Benjaman Murphy, Jeffery Smith, Laurna Reyes, Iris Morgan,

Deceased list:

Comments

• I'm very excited for this story, I'm sure this is going to be great. Submitted two characters, I hope you like them :D

• Thanks Liquid! I'm sure I will.

I'm very excited for this story, I'm sure this is going to be great. Submitted two characters, I hope you like them

• Hi ! I was planning to make a character , but i have a question , Do your story takes place in the beginning of the apocalypse or after ?

• I'm starting at the beginning. The pace will start off a lot like fear the walking dead.

alikir34 posted: »

Hi ! I was planning to make a character , but i have a question , Do your story takes place in the beginning of the apocalypse or after ?

• I think I got part one planned out for the most part. I'll start soon if more characters are submitted. I also need some more characters of different ages just for some variety.

• I made two characters, let me know if they are okay! Im looking forward for the story

• I have a character idea but quick question: should I submit family members too?

• Do you want to? I'm down for it if you want to.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I have a character idea but quick question: should I submit family members too?

• Looking forward to the story, will submit a char later on :-)

• I just submitted a character and plan on submitting another! I might do more, we'll see. I'm excited for the story!

• edited September 2015

The characters I have in mind do have parents but I haven't got full on character ideas in my head for the parents.

AAA_Jane posted: »

Do you want to? I'm down for it if you want to.

• You should include them then. Take your time with it.

AgentZ46 posted: »

The characters I have in mind do have parents but I haven't got full on character ideas in my head for the parents.

• I'll do my best!

You should include them then. Take your time with it.

• Submitted. Hope you like her. :-)

• I started the story last night! I didn't get too far writing wise but I have some. What I don't know is if I'm going to make it five episodes like a telltale game or three parts that are longer.

• Was my character accepted?

• Hi, just found this! Really exited!

• Yes! I think I might have deleted him I'll fix that.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Was my character accepted?

• Thank you!

mr.quality posted: »

Hi, just found this! Really exited!

• edited September 2015

Starting part one! Hopefully finishing today!

Edit: Been struggling to come up with a decent beginning, but it's still coming. I haven't cancelled.

• Can't wait to read it! :-) Good luck!

Starting part one! Hopefully finishing today! Edit: Been struggling to come up with a decent beginning, but it's still coming. I haven't cancelled.

• Cool! Can't wait!

Starting part one! Hopefully finishing today! Edit: Been struggling to come up with a decent beginning, but it's still coming. I haven't cancelled.

• I submitted Cody. Good luck with the story, I'm excited for it! :D

• edited October 2015

What kind of description do I have to put with these submitted characters

Edit:Dont worry now got it

• edited October 2015

So sorry for being inactive lately! I've started but I really want it to be perfect because when I submit it I know I'll have a million better ideas of how I could've started the story. Anyways, I'm out of town but I'll be back tonight, hopefully I can finish late tonight!

• Does anyone want this story back?

• Yes, please! If you want to give it another try, that would be awesome :)

Does anyone want this story back?

• Ok, I'm going to try. I've had an entire story planned but but I can never write the first part.

Yes, please! If you want to give it another try, that would be awesome

• Oui, I'd like to see it back. I mean, that is if you want to.

• Yeah, I know that feeling. The first part is always the hardest to write, but it gets a lot easier afterwards.

Ok, I'm going to try. I've had an entire story planned but but I can never write the first part.

• I agree with the others, I also like to see the story back.

• Give it another try! :-) Would be really happy to see my character in it.

• edited March 2016

So, any news? Is the story still cancelled?

• Oh no, I have just been too lazy to begin writing. I've tried to write for so long but I'm scared I'll mess up, in fact for the past six months or so I write about 300 words of the intro before I decide to scrap it. I shit you not when I say I've literally done this a hundred times.

janitor posted: »

So, any news? Is the story still cancelled?

• Hey... don't think that way! Write and don't scrap it, simply share it with people who submitted their characters and are having faith in you and the story. Give it a try.

PS I don't even see my character on waiting for introduction list... :-( Don't even remember who was she.

Oh no, I have just been too lazy to begin writing. I've tried to write for so long but I'm scared I'll mess up, in fact for the past six mon

• Hello, this is cancelled and due to the inactivity I put in this I scraped it instead of trying to revive it. I made another Walking Dead story on the forums, it should be on the front page, if you want to check it out.

• Can you please check which character I've submitted to this story in your Google forms and send it to me via private message? I will review and re-submit to your new story again. Thanks.

• Yes!

Mathea posted: »

Can you please check which character I've submitted to this story in your Google forms and send it to me via private message? I will review and re-submit to your new story again. Thanks.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.