Reason for not releasing Ep. 1 on PC/Mac?

I'm just wondering both how you feel about this (I would guess atleast some of you are playing on a computer) and also why they would do this?

I am guessing either they got compensation from the platform-owners OR Gearbox gave them compensation to further push their sales on consoles somehow.

What do you think/feel?

Comments

• I'm pretty sure episode 1 isn't free because you have to buy all of the episodes on computer, there's no option to buy them individually.

• Because they are jealous of the master race.

enter image description here

Nah but for reals it's probably what dojo said.

• But I would like to believe that if Telltale WANTED to put one episode out for free, they could simply put those files on the game's homepage for anyone to download, right?
    I would assume it is EASIER for them to put out a free episode on PC since they don't have to go through any third-party company.

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm pretty sure episode 1 isn't free because you have to buy all of the episodes on computer, there's no option to buy them individually.

• :D

Because they are jealous of the master race. Nah but for reals it's probably what dojo said.

• fuck PC

Not sure if that is a good idea...

• Joking or not, let's not start console wars in this thread please. Thanks.

• Yes, absolutely true. Reported the comment as offensive.

Joking or not, let's not start console wars in this thread please. Thanks.

• Reported the comment as offensive.

enter image description here

Fooughhy posted: »

Yes, absolutely true. Reported the comment as offensive.

• "Reported the comment as offensive"

Replied to said comment with :D

Yes, absolutely true. Reported the comment as offensive.

• That was not the comment in question, I believe. There was another comment here which was basically "Fuck off". It was removed.

The other comment with the picture above is not offensive, to me atleast. And he has an actual comment below the picture.

Don't know why both you and ultimatesnyderman felt the need to comment on me agreeing with a moderator.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

"Reported the comment as offensive" Replied to said comment with

• Frankly, OP, I couldn't care less.

The game is great in all its 4 episodes, so far, and I praise the fact I can share the fun with friends on consoles ...

The 5 episodes have costed me, so far, 20 E, on steam PC/MAC, and I'm just eager to seeing ep. 5 !

• [removed]

That was not the comment in question, I believe. There was another comment here which was basically "Fuck off". It was removed. The other

• Don't know why both you and ultimatesnyderman felt the need to comment on me agreeing with a moderator

Thats not the reason.

That was not the comment in question, I believe. There was another comment here which was basically "Fuck off". It was removed. The other

Sign in to comment in this discussion.