Will Jack make it out alive?

2»

Comments

• why is everyone saying helios is destroyed maybe it flew away you know its... a...space ...stationenter image description here

• maybe it flew away you know its... a...space ...station

enter image description here

why is everyone saying helios is destroyed maybe it flew away you know its... a...space ...station

• brick is sort of a big brother figure to tina

That is true. Poor Tina At least she has everyone in Sanctuary. And you know Brick would slaughter anyone that so much as made her cry lol.

• It's attached to a planet, though

why is everyone saying helios is destroyed maybe it flew away you know its... a...space ...station

• is it actually attached because in pre sequel it can be seen floating above elpis and in episode 4

Lewsblake23 posted: »

It's attached to a planet, though

• I mean, I think it relies on the planet. I don't think it has the capabilities to just fly off into space, though. I don't see why it would, either. I guess we'll find out next week why it's gone.

is it actually attached because in pre sequel it can be seen floating above elpis and in episode 4

• I don't see it ending well if it just flew off. It's a satellite in orbit above Pandora and in front of the moon. It would be a lot like having our moon suddenly fly off; lots of death and destruction would follow.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I mean, I think it relies on the planet. I don't think it has the capabilities to just fly off into space, though. I don't see why it would, either. I guess we'll find out next week why it's gone.

• What if gortys teleported Helios away alongside the vault, because if it went BOOM then i would feel like a dick for killing all those people who aren't accountants. (Vaughn is kinda safe on Pandora thankfully) and they aren't exactly going to keep the vault there for ever so everyone can loot it would they and it may be the only way to stop Jack with a witty one liner saying "you want the vault, TAKE IT!" and then banish him to another realm
    now i know this has 2 major floors such as gortys kinda being suspected of being evil and the light from the teaser is on Pandora

maybe it flew away you know its... a...space ...station

• Actually, it is mentioned in tps that Helios started construction in another location and was moved to where it is now. So it does have flying capabilities and is a spaceship, kinda. It was Handsome Jack who convinced the Tassider to move it there, when he was just a low level engineer and pre-handsome.

I don't see it ending well if it just flew off. It's a satellite in orbit above Pandora and in front of the moon. It would be a lot like having our moon suddenly fly off; lots of death and destruction would follow.

• edited October 2015

I feel like Jack and Sasha are going to die, since we never see them in any of the Scenes with the stranger. But I do feel like Vaughn might make, with him being on Pandora and all. But no, Jack probably won't make it.

• I just remembered the ending to Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. ;_;

SPOILERS!

Link:()

• I'm not sure Helios itself is supposed to be capable of much space-travel. It was still in-progress construction around Elpis for a long time. My best guess is that all the major supplies to construct it were transported to Pandora's orbit, and it was made in real time.

• I think that was one of those 'this is where the next game is going' things video game creators do a lot. I could be wrong, but that's what I'm thinking as of right now. Man, I wish there was more to explore of Helios. It would've been so fun!

I just remembered the ending to Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. ;_; SPOILERS! Link:()

• I really hope your right, and I totally agree about being able to explore more of Helios.

I think that was one of those 'this is where the next game is going' things video game creators do a lot. I could be wrong, but that's what I'm thinking as of right now. Man, I wish there was more to explore of Helios. It would've been so fun!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.