I really hope we still get this at the end of Tales

Anyone else really hoping we get to see character slides like Wolf among us and Walking Dead after it shows our main choices? It was a little disappointing at the end of Season 2 of Walking Dead to not see any of the "You did this to Luke" or something. I just hope Tales gets this treatment as well, because I always find it interesting when it shows something you did to a character that you might have completely forgotten about.

Comments

• Ha, I was expecting this:

enter image description here

(but yes, I agree)

• Well, it was in the new trailer still ;3

Ha, I was expecting this: (but yes, I agree)

• Thatd be so cool. I was also discussing with my friend earlier about how they couldve incorperated a system similar to until dawn where it told you your realtionships with the characters. Id love to see how much of a suck up Rhys was to Jack in my game

although im not sure if it would work or not as well with telltales style...

• But I killed all those damn Hodunks, in the glorious name of Zafford!

And proceeded to celebrate that victory with a barrel of Rak Ale, after finishing it, I went out like a light. And when I woke up, I noticed I was tied to a bed and naked. Finally gathering my bearings, I realized I was in Moxxi's bedroom. My only regret that I was so shit faced I couldn't remember what I happened.

• Imagine... before credits a trailer for season 2 pops up with that very scene !

Jk jk, though would be fun in a very cruel way.

• i was expecting the same thing

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

It should show up on a segment called "Never on Tales from the Borderlands".

Denpos1 posted: »

Imagine... before credits a trailer for season 2 pops up with that very scene ! Jk jk, though would be fun in a very cruel way.

• At this point I'm jokingly convinced THIS scene is ##The Truth.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.