Handsome Jack Tour

So in episode 4 when you pretend to be a tour guide you can tell them some things about the pictures. I havent played any of the borderlands games and i guessed my way through, kinda like fiona. But i would really like to know what those pictures actually depict, so it'd be super awesome if someone told me:)

Comments

• edited October 2015

Butt Stallion - She was Handsome Jack's diamond pony, if you feed her Eridium Butt Stallion will shit items ( She appears in Borderlands 2 and Tiny Tina's DLC )

The Map - It's just a map of Caustic Caverns ( It's a location in Borderlands 2 )

Handsome Jack's office - Yea it's basically Jacks' office in The Pre-Sequel, you'll be able to access it in The Pre-Sequel also ( near the ending of the game )

Am I super awesome yet?

• you are, thank ya:)

Butt Stallion - She was Handsome Jack's diamond pony, if you feed her Eridium Butt Stallion will shit items ( She appears in Borderlands 2 a

• These pictures are present in the city of Opportunity in Borderlands 2 and it is a quest to do the tour. Jack is actually stealing the merits from the Vault Hunter of the first Borderlands (you already met Brick and Mordecai in the third episode). The true story is simple, the soldiers are Crimson Lance (Atlas Soldiers) and the monster is what actually came out of the Vault. Jack never set foot on Pandora during these event. With the "help" of his daughter, Angel, he manipulated the Vault Hunter to do all the job.

Sorry if some sentence doesn't make sense. English isn't my first language ^^ .

Sign in to comment in this discussion.