2nd Wolf Birthday

The Wolf Among Us Episode 1: Faith came out 2 years ago... Let's wish Wolfie a Happy Birthday and at least one more season to come in the future.

Honestly I don't even know when that time have passed, I came to this forum about a month after the finale and I still feel like it was yesterday. And despite the fact that I'm not the most talkative person here, I was paying attention to basically every topic on this forum from my arrival to this day. I've been greatful to meet a lot of cool people who love this game as much as I do, and participate in discussions to our beloved characters (#TeamSnow for life) and endless topics related to the next chapter of Bigby's adventure. And while the lips of the developer are still sealed, I'm still positive we may find a spell to unseal them one day. And remember: we all shall have Faith, we won't fall into the Smoke and Mirrors formula the telltale is trying to serve us, we will walk A Crooked Mile while In Sheep's Clothing, and we will not Cry Wolf in our journey to seeing Season 2 one day... one... day...

Happy Birthday!

enter image description here

PS. Try... not... to...

Comments

• [Holds back tears]

I can't believe it's been two years already. Man, where did the time go. ;-;

• Happy 2nd Birthday Wolf! Here's to another return to Fabletown in the near future

• Happy birthday to The Wolf Among Us!

• Damn, it's been two years since Faith, I can't believe it. Maybe it's because I didn't play TWAU until September of last year, but still, I can't believe it's been that long. Happy Birthday Faith and Happy Birthday TWAU.

• God I miss it.

At least we have to wait 4 months for the 2 year birthday of Smoke and Mirrors.

• edited October 2015

Wolf was actually my first Telltale game, after I played episode one the week of its release, it made me want to play Walking Dead (I had already heard of it but I never bothered to check it out until then) and here I am now I guess ;p

• Holy crap, has it been 2 years already?! :O

Damn... I had such an amazing time waiting for the new episodes too :'(

I want more!
  • 2 years.......Time sure goes by fast...

• edited October 2015

Time sure passes fast. I finished the game on about april and now... it's october, it seemed like its only last week when i finished it. TWAU was one of the best telltale seasons (Though I think the swearing is a little over the board, hehe)

IMPORTANT CHOICE
    [Cry] [Hold back tears]'

• edited October 2015

Wait what. It felt like yesterday that I saw the first wolf birthday...

Sigh They grow so fast. The bird's gotta leave the nest at some point.

• 2 years... Time flies so quickly.

Happy birthday Wolf!

Huff and Puff

• our journey to seeing Season 2 one day... one... day...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.