About Tector (Possible Spoilers - Episode 2)

Does he shows up again on Episode 2? A friend of mine said he shows up at Scooter's place and tries to extort Scooter, but I have no idea how to make this happen.

Comments

• edited October 2015

Obviously he'll show up at the end of the game to save the day with his machine gun!...

... right guys?

• He only shows up in episode 2 if you run into the Purple Skag while running away from Athena.

• I keep thinking that in episode 5 we'll finally see that footage and then it'll be just target practice and nothing important to the story in any way whatsoever.

Obviously he'll show up at the end of the game to save the day with his machine gun!... ... right guys?

• Really? Huh... That's weird

dojo32161 posted: »

He only shows up in episode 2 if you run into the Purple Skag while running away from Athena.

• Come on, we all know he's the one who's gonna kill the vault monster!...

Gilgernaut posted: »

I keep thinking that in episode 5 we'll finally see that footage and then it'll be just target practice and nothing important to the story in any way whatsoever.

• Your friend's a liar

• Season 2 Tector is main character confirmed

Come on, we all know he's the one who's gonna kill the vault monster!...

• The reason as to why I thought this was so weird is that he's part of a team that's translating the game to my language and he actually me showed me the lines. There was even some sort of banter between Fiona and Tector and I was like 'wut'

Miny77 posted: »

Your friend's a liar

• "I know who I work for!" --Tector Hodunk

Come on, we all know he's the one who's gonna kill the vault monster!...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.