Episode 1 Choices

So here's where you can post your choices during the episode and talk about them.

My choices were:

1. I told Reuben to run from the monsters.
  2. I sought out Gabriel's help to fight the Iron Golem.
  3. I helped Gabriel while escaping the Wither Storm. (Lee's voice tho...)
  4. I convinced Lukas to stay in the shelter.
  5. I chose to seek out Magnus the Rogue with Axel.

What did you guys choose? Comment below.

Comments

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

Extra Choices are working now

• I told Reuben to stay (sorry if I got you an black eye buddy :( )
    • I helped Lukas by myself
    • I saved Petra
    • I convinced Lukas to stay with the group ( and also gave him a cookie!)
    • I chose to go with Olivia to seek out Ellagaard.
  • Big fan of Lukas, already hating Axel. Whoops. But, yeah, I'm pretty happy with my choices. I gave Lukas my cookie, too. We're, like, best friends.

• Told Reuben to run.
    • Went back to save Lukas.
    • Helped Petra.
    • Convinced Lukas to stay.
    • Chose to seek out Magnus.
  • It's funny because the statistics say the majority of people casted Lukas out of the group, but everyone I've seen had him stay...

• I'm copying off you, @Kateis, I hope you don't mind, but we pretty much got the same choices.

• Told Reuben to run.
    • Went back to save Lukas.
    • Helped Petra.
    • Convinced Lukas to stay.
    • Chose to seek out Magnus
  • OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited October 2015

Here are my choices.

• enter image description here

Shame on all of you who didnt go back for Lukas or kicked him out, or didnt give him a cookie. Shame.

• edited October 2015

For the Telltale online choices, am I the only one being given the main 5 choices on that page?

Well actually only 4

I want my smaller, additional choicesssss ~

• Two great minds think alike. ;) :P XD idk...

I'm copying off you, @Kateis, I hope you don't mind, but we pretty much got the same choices. * Told Reuben to run. * Went back to save Lukas. * Helped Petra. * Convinced Lukas to stay. * Chose to seek out Magnus

• Yeah, same...it kinda sucks

Lewsblake23 posted: »

For the Telltale online choices, am I the only one being given the main 5 choices on that page? Well actually only 4 I want my smaller, additional choicesssss ~

• Let's say great mind, because you have a great mind. :)

Kateis posted: »

Two great minds think alike. :P XD idk...

• I made the same choices as Lewsblake23. Thought that the more people there are in the group the better it would be. Towards the end I was more sympathetic towards Lukas and feeling for him

• Told Reuben to Run

Sought for Gabriel's help

Went for Petra during Wither Storm

Convinced Lukas to stay (also gave him the cookie)

Went for Ellegaard

• That was a good episode, that last choice was really hard.

• I agree, but I eventually went with Magnus, since in the end I figured he'd be better with blowing stuff up lol.

dojo32161 posted: »

That was a good episode, that last choice was really hard.

• If you tell your friends to protect the firework dispenser while you go look for Reuben, are they able to save it?

• Told Reuben to run.
    • Sought out Gabriel's help.
    • Saved Petra.
    • Convinced Lukas to stay in the shelter.
    • Chose to seek out Magnus with Axel.

Also

Jetra FTW

• I see you went back for Lukas and made him stay.

You see the light.

• Oh you already know it man

Jesse X Lukas for life

Poogers555 posted: »

I see you went back for Lukas and made him stay. You see the light.

• Everyone needs Lukas. Lukas must show them the way.

Green613 posted: »

Oh you already know it man Jesse X Lukas for life

• Yep, they win the competition and the thing is displayed at Ender Con.

Abeille posted: »

If you tell your friends to protect the firework dispenser while you go look for Reuben, are they able to save it?

• Cool! Thanks!

Yep, they win the competition and the thing is displayed at Ender Con.

• Did anyone not convince Lukas to stay?

• How could a heartless monster do that?

Did anyone not convince Lukas to stay?

• I have no idea, which is why I'm confused as to why 77.8% of people chose to made him leave, yet every single person on this thread convinced him to stay...

ZapThroat posted: »

How could a heartless monster do that?

• That's because were not all evil devil children from hell (as you can probably tell i'm not huge on kids...)

I have no idea, which is why I'm confused as to why 77.8% of people chose to made him leave, yet every single person on this thread convinced him to stay...

• I don't think being a child had anything to do with people's perception of Lukas...

That's because were not all evil devil children from hell (as you can probably tell i'm not huge on kids...)

• Yeah, I know...I just needed to blame some people for letting Lukas leave. Sorry kiddies...

I don't think being a child had anything to do with people's perception of Lukas...

• Might just be the press statistics, they'll probably change over the next few days.

I have no idea, which is why I'm confused as to why 77.8% of people chose to made him leave, yet every single person on this thread convinced him to stay...

• Ah, that's probably it. Although... Now I don't know why the press had something against Lukas?

Might just be the press statistics, they'll probably change over the next few days.

• Maybe they just wanted to avoid conflict in the group? Or were mad because he froze when Jesse was trying to save Petra (just like Luke when Clem was trying to save Sarah, huh), or bitter because in their playthrough Jesse's group lost to Lukas's group. Really how can anyone not love Lukas to pieces I mean look at him, I'm totally fangirling over him right now so I'll have to go back to GoT sub-forums so I can go back to fangirling over Morgryn instead.

I don't think being a child had anything to do with people's perception of Lukas...

• edited October 2015

• Told Reuben to run cuz I didn't want monsters to get him.
    • Saved Lukas because I'm just a cool guy like that.
    • I helped Gabriel because David Fennoy. But it seems like he dies anyway? D: It was a little unclear.
    • I convinced Lukas to stay because he's my new bro, Axel can suck a lemon if he doesn't like it.
    • I went with Olivia because I'm hoping Axel and Lukas can learn to put their differences aside while we're away.

As for the additional choices:

• I named our team "The Dead-Enders". Seemed fitting since we chose to build a zombie.
    • I threatened the man who stole my pig. NOBODY hurts my pets. >:c
    • I gave Lukas a cookie because that's how you bond, with cookies.
    • And apparently, as of writing this post, only myself and 32.6% of players won the competition. You can lose the competition? Nice to know...
  • You lose the competition by telling Axel and Olivia to come with you instead of stay and protect the machine. And I think the Gabriel/Petra thing was deliberately unclear. I'm still hoping they both survived, because I noticed the amulet glowed blue when Gabriel was holding it and I want to see what happens when Soren, Ellegard and Magnus are there too. And maybe Ivor?

fayescarlet posted: »

* Told Reuben to run cuz I didn't want monsters to get him. * Saved Lukas because I'm just a cool guy like that. * I helped Gabriel becaus

• Looks like we're finally getting more of the 'actual' statistics.

fayescarlet posted: »

* Told Reuben to run cuz I didn't want monsters to get him. * Saved Lukas because I'm just a cool guy like that. * I helped Gabriel becaus

• Hm?

HiroVoid posted: »

Looks like we're finally getting more of the 'actual' statistics.

• The statistics before seemed more like press/default statistics rather than having the choices most people made like this screen saying most people convinced Lukas to stay when all other screens up to this point said the opposite.

Hm?

• Told Rueben to run
    • Went to save Lukas
    • Saved Petra
    • Told Lukas to stay
    • Went to get Magnus
    1. Told the pig to stay, it got hurt

2. I saved lucas from the monster

3. I pulled petra out of the storm, honestly dont like her and she added to that by not going through the portal because "reasons"

4. Saved lucas from going outside

5. Went to find the engineer with miss negativity

Bonus

Did nothing when the butcher tried to kill the pig

Let the kleptomaniac steal the potion

Punched the reject

Kept the cookie (i helped the guy enough)

Won the contest with the enderman

Sign in to comment in this discussion.