Thank you Telltale, seriously.

For the majority of people that don't know what I do, I like to post videos on the Borderlands section, mainly tributes/character mashups.

Before this game came out I didn't really have a motivation to do videos, and the majority of my content was lacking in any views, quality and intereaction with people. But with now 4 episodes out I've made 6 videos for the Borderlands world! And it's thanks to such a brilliant story, set of characters and writing that I'm motivated to make those videos, and I think it shows because people seem to like them :D I've never been so interested into a game like this, so absorbed into the world that you guys made for us.

It might sound corny but I even feel like a have a bit of role in this community. People that do know me, know that I'm that video guy for Tales :D And I like that, I like that I can talk to people about my content and see them enjoy it, I love seeing people comment on videos, giving me suggestions and praising my work.

So with the end in sight, I hope that next few videos I'll make will be the very best that I can offer. Telltale you did good, real good.

(One of my videos if you don't know what I'm talking about :D )

enter link description here

enter link description here

Comments

• I like your videos. It's cool that you find something fun to do.

• Thanks man :)

Eryka posted: »

I like your videos. It's cool that you find something fun to do.

• While Tales isn't the reason I started doing videos, it has been a wonderful game to let's play! The characters and the story, MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT. Guarantee I will cry when I play episode 5 and I will not be ashamed. :p

• This game changed so many things for better in my life as well and I'm eternally grateful for that. ♥ It's wonderful how much of an impact it made on you and I want to wish you sir the best of luck in your next projects.

• juancowjuancow Telltale Alumni

Thanks for playing! And also for making these videos!

• Your.. Yourrrrrrr........ Life?! Wow.

buntingsir posted: »

This game changed so many things for better in my life as well and I'm eternally grateful for that. ♥ It's wonderful how much of an impact it made on you and I want to wish you sir the best of luck in your next projects.

• And thank YOU for taking part in the creation of this beautiful game. Now I'll have to catch a ride on a different game...

juancow posted: »

• I really hope that in the aftermath of Tales ending that you still find the motivation to keep creating videos because you are genuinely talented - I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

• edited October 2015

What's so mind-blowing about it, haha? I met new friends here and without this game I wouldn't ever built a courage to join the forums. Meeting those people changed my life, because I can communicate with them everyday and learn something new about them and about myself at the same time.

Your.. Yourrrrrrr........ Life?! Wow.

• You joined in Nov 2013, and this is your only comment O_o, I'm not sure if I should be honored or maybe think that you just hopped on randomly and saw this post :D

• Cheers Jack, I'm hoping you don't die in the next episode! And you can probably be sure that I'll make another Jack video after this is all done :D

I really hope that in the aftermath of Tales ending that you still find the motivation to keep creating videos because you are genuinely talented - I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

• enter image description here

kaza125 posted: »

Cheers Jack, I'm hoping you don't die in the next episode! And you can probably be sure that I'll make another Jack video after this is all done

• You like Tacos fam?

• juancowjuancow Telltale Alumni

I obviously lurk more than I comment. You deserve the honor. Keep working on stuff that motivates you.

kaza125 posted: »

You joined in Nov 2013, and this is your only comment O_o, I'm not sure if I should be honored or maybe think that you just hopped on randomly and saw this post

• edited October 2015

You are so talented and your videos are so badass keep up the good work man! :)

• I should have one more Jack video coming, just working on a Rhys video atm

• Cheers! :)

You are so talented and your videos are so badass keep up the good work man!

• HoboStewHoboStew Telltale Alumni

This is really cool, thanks for making/sharing it!

• edited October 2015

I have plot for season 2 if you're interested :D I've done all five episodes, new characters as well! ;)

HoboStew posted: »

This is really cool, thanks for making/sharing it!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.