Will We See More Vault Hunters in Episode 5?

I have been on the hype train for a while in anticipation of episode 5 when I suddenly thought something, "Will we see any more vault hunters?". We saw Zero in episode 1, Mordecai and Brick in episodes 3 and 4, and Athena in episodes 2 and 3. I would love to see the other vault hunters in Borderlands 2, especially Maya. Do you guys think we will see any more vault hunters in the series?

Comments

• I really want Zer0 to come back because he was looking for Gortys and I dont want that little detail to be forgotten.

• Zer0 is my favorite vault-hunter, Athena being my second

Poogers555 posted: »

I really want Zer0 to come back because he was looking for Gortys and I dont want that little detail to be forgotten.

• I hope, I want Athena to come back tho (In the present time).

• -Z and Athena teaming up would be great.
    -The other BL2 Vault Hunters showing up would be awesome, too.

• If what I'm HOPING is about to happen, there's the slightest possibility we'll see a LOOOOOOOOT of Vault Hunters taking on Helios.

• He even said his quest was not complete :(

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Zer0 is my favorite vault-hunter, Athena being my second

• enter image description here

I guess we'll finally find out whether or not Telltale #Save(d)Timothy...

• There is a strong possibility that some of the other Vault Hunters will appear in some capacity on Helios...since it was hinted at the end of "Assault on Dragon's Keep" that Maya and the others acquired access to Helios from a Hyperion spy...

...which, now that I think about it, could have been Vaughn...holy...

• What if the Jack body double we kill in Opportunity WAS Timothy?

I guess we'll finally find out whether or not Telltale #Save(d)Timothy...

• Wait, are you trolling me?

FOR THE ZILLIONTH TIME THE OPPORTUNITY DOUBLE WAS JUST AN ENGINEER IN DISGUISE (NOT SOMEONE WHO HAD SURGERY) WHEN YOU REMOVE THE POCKET WATCH HE LITERALLY TRANSFORMS BEFORE YOUR EYES!!!

enter image description here

• To be honest, I never noticed that, my bad. Okay, nevermind, ignore what I just said.

Wait, are you trolling me? FOR THE ZILLIONTH TIME THE OPPORTUNITY DOUBLE WAS JUST AN ENGINEER IN DISGUISE (NOT SOMEONE WHO HAD SURGERY) WHEN YOU REMOVE THE POCKET WATCH HE LITERALLY TRANSFORMS BEFORE YOUR EYES!!!

• Ahaha, no worries - as you can tell I've had this discussion with people a LOT (so you're definitely not the only one who never noticed)!

To be honest, I never noticed that, my bad. Okay, nevermind, ignore what I just said.

• So, why do some, like Timothy, have to get the surgery, while others can just transform like that? If I was Timothy, I'd be pissed if that were the case.

Ahaha, no worries - as you can tell I've had this discussion with people a LOT (so you're definitely not the only one who never noticed)!

• I always justified it as Timothy came around before Jack became CEO and he wanted one really good quality body double. Then he went all Handsome Jack and wanted his face everywhere so he went more quantity over quality.

So, why do some, like Timothy, have to get the surgery, while others can just transform like that? If I was Timothy, I'd be pissed if that were the case.

• Yep, @SanityStolen is correct - During a playthrough showing off the doppelganger class Anthony Burch said that Timothy was basically a one-of-a-kind prototype, but that once Jack became CEO and had new technology he found an easier way to transform his doubles (the cloaking watch).

So yeah, Timothy would definitely be pissed!

It's also concerning because after Claptastic Voyage we all know what Jack does with obsolete models... :(

So, why do some, like Timothy, have to get the surgery, while others can just transform like that? If I was Timothy, I'd be pissed if that were the case.

• thank you for clearing this up I keep questioning if this was timothy or not well lets hope for the fate of timothy in ep:5

Wait, are you trolling me? FOR THE ZILLIONTH TIME THE OPPORTUNITY DOUBLE WAS JUST AN ENGINEER IN DISGUISE (NOT SOMEONE WHO HAD SURGERY) WHEN YOU REMOVE THE POCKET WATCH HE LITERALLY TRANSFORMS BEFORE YOUR EYES!!!

• I hope lmao

TonyFedora posted: »

There is a strong possibility that some of the other Vault Hunters will appear in some capacity on Helios...since it was hinted at the end o

• Poogers555 posted: »

I really want Zer0 to come back because he was looking for Gortys and I dont want that little detail to be forgotten.

• I saw man ;D

Duck_Hunt posted: »

enter link description here Skip to 1:19.

• edited October 2015

Confirmed

Well Zero is anyway, But given the gravity of the situation, I wouldn't be surprised if others do as well.

• Yeah, in the scene of Sasha and Gortys running down a corridor, you can hear gunfire. Could very much be the Vault Hunters

TonyFedora posted: »

There is a strong possibility that some of the other Vault Hunters will appear in some capacity on Helios...since it was hinted at the end o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.