TFTB shouldn't be "M"?

I really don't think any other episodes with an exception of episode 1 should be rated "M", the language was not strong AT ALL, with a exception of the one-time use of "fuck". Also, it doesn't have ANY suggestive/mature themes. The blood is just fine, you see it in a regular anime everywhere(which are for kids and teens). If I was given a chance to rate it, I'll probably give it a 12+. (C'mon, the language, blood, violence is no worse than JP.) In fact, the JP had mild horror themes while TFTB has NONE.

Comments

• I always try so hard to be interesting but no one ever views/comments on all my topics I ever made in my life.

• edited October 2015

Oh I dunno, a game where blowing someone's arm off and scooping man's eyes with a spork is pretty normal isn't something I'd give 12+ rating.

• ive seen some pretty bad games with a 15+

• Hun, don't ever try to be interesting to get people's attention.

Just be yourself and act casual.

Back to the topic...

TFTB surely needs that "M" rating due to the gore and voilence it contains. Speaking of gore, there has been times where the game shows decapitated body parts such as the heart, the skin and limbs — which is something you don't see in a lesser-rating game.

It could be debatable that the amount of gore the game has presented by far isn't that much, but the classification board is pretty sensitive.

I always try so hard to be interesting but no one ever views/comments on all my topics I ever made in my life.

• edited October 2015

I don't know man, if you look a little closer at things you may change your mind about it. In episode 1 you see a dead man floating through space in the first ten minutes, and later as we're fighting the bandits and all, I recall when the big skag showed up and bit the pyscho in half and Rhys is covered in blood. Then in episode 2 we start that off with needing to blind a man who we later learn is alive. Episode 3 had a character get his chest blasted open and while the Gortys stuff did make it comical, it's still a guy with his chest blasted open. And episode 4, we return to the same guy to find him with his face removed and later when you get to Helios there's that gore party just under Jack's office.

Language is one thing sure, but even though the series does make light of a dead person(s), it's definitely something that should have the rating it does. This isn't a game I'd want my 12yr old playing until a couple more years at the least when they've got a better understanding of the humor and can easily deal with the concepts and all.

• A game that has you tear out a man's eyeball, crush a man's skull, penetrate a torso with a shotgun blast, stab someone in the arm and PEEL A SKINNED FACE FROM A SLEEPING PSYCHO MURDERER does not deserve an "M" rating?

...well, aside from those, you may be right. It's less about the violence and more about the spectacle.

• Duh, obviously you wouldnt give it a 12 plus rating, thats like an easy E for everyone.

Pipas posted: »

Oh I dunno, a game where blowing someone's arm off and scooping man's eyes with a spork is pretty normal isn't something I'd give 12+ rating.

• Be yourself

I don't get this saying man.

Hun, don't ever try to be interesting to get people's attention. Just be yourself and act casual. Back to the topic... TFTB surel

• edited October 2015

enter image description here

I always try so hard to be interesting but no one ever views/comments on all my topics I ever made in my life.

• Uh, it should definitely be an 'M'.

• Episode 1 was really bad, I get it. I had some problems handling it. But the other episodes, maybe about a iffy 14+?

I don't know man, if you look a little closer at things you may change your mind about it. In episode 1 you see a dead man floating through

• And JP should be rated "T"?

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Uh, it should definitely be an 'M'.

• edited October 2015

There's only like a little bit of blood in JP when it's needed for the plot and the game overs usually stop right before it gets too hectic. Tales has way more swearing, gore, and violence. A man's face was literally ripped off to be worn as a "Skin pizza". Uh, yeah Tales is definitely rated M for a reason.

And JP should be rated "T"?

• Shouldn't be rated M?

lol

• its E 10+ a worthy rating

Poogers555 posted: »

Duh, obviously you wouldnt give it a 12 plus rating, thats like an easy E for everyone.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.