enter image description here

Comments

• Looks like August:

• edited October 2015

Fuck me, there's gonna be a choice to save Yvette or let her die, I call it. That's a tough one.

• By the looks of Sasha it seems like the Athena recuse mission is gonna happen in the present I guess.

• In the other car, between Janey and Zer0, it looks like present-day Sasha.

• ^^^ Guys we aren't sure they are present day characters. This could have taken place when Sasha updates her outfit and the others are just heading to the vault.

• Tfw she dies no matter what

Reminds me of someone else

Crips posted: »

Fuck me, there's gonna be a choice to save Yvette or let her die, I call it. That's a tough one.

• Maybe it's gonna be like episode 2, Rhys' boot gets pulled off with her if you try to save her xD

Tfw she dies no matter what Reminds me of someone else

• My thoughts exactly

Butter foot Rhys

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Maybe it's gonna be like episode 2, Rhys' boot gets pulled off with her if you try to save her xD

• Also : What is this?

• Elpis' ass crack

Also : What is this?

• lol But the clouds swirling around it though?

Elpis' ass crack

• It hasn't showered in a while

lol But the clouds swirling around it though?

• I'm a little disappointed they showed the Yvette screenshot.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

Look at the last screenshot, you see where "new' Sasha is, however you can also see Fiona...

...in her present day hat! As well in the trailer you can see her standing next to this Sasha, yet in every other screenshot and trailer she's wearing her normal clothes, what would be the point of changing her clothes, especially when she's already close to the vault!

^^^ Guys we aren't sure they are present day characters. This could have taken place when Sasha updates her outfit and the others are just heading to the vault.

• I love it when people use Phoenix Wright gifs to debate ^_^

dojo32161 posted: »

Look at the last screenshot, you see where "new' Sasha is, however you can also see Fiona... ...in her present day hat! As well in th

• enter image description here

But maybe this is when they update their outfits! In the past! It had to have happened sometime

Look at the last screenshot, you see where "new' Sasha is, however you can also see Fiona... ...in her present day hat! As well in th

• edited October 2015

I think you can see Finch driving the car too, but he doesnt have his kool kid glasses

Edit: Also I think Finch is in the gunner seat with Sasha

Looks like August:

• edited October 2015

Choice to kick Yvette into space? :)

Edit: Now that I think about it, I dont think I'd kill Yvette, I dont want Rhys to be some revenge killer

• I feel that was a bit too spoilery

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm a little disappointed they showed the Yvette screenshot.

• Damn, they'll show everything before 20th.

• That actually looks like one of the Hyperion employees involved in the "gun fight".

Poogers555 posted: »

I think you can see Finch driving the car too, but he doesnt have his kool kid glasses Edit: Also I think Finch is in the gunner seat with Sasha

• Oh yeah true, I can see his little blue tie now

That actually looks like one of the Hyperion employees involved in the "gun fight".

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It looks like a storm similar to how a hurricane would look from space, maybe it's the same storm that we see Fiona in on the screenshot and in the teaser.

Also : What is this?

• Yeah that's what's bothering me, I'm sure I'll still have an intense reaction but it won't be a surprise.

I feel that was a bit too spoilery

• edited October 2015

It looks more like someone from Hyperion.

Oh yeah true, I can see his little blue tie now

In the present day it's indicated that time has gone by in between the past and the present, why would Fiona bother to keep those "new" clothes on, and if she had changed them in between that time it's a very big coincidence she was wearing those clothes, wouldn't you think?

But maybe this is when they update their outfits! In the past! It had to have happened sometime

• Also I think Finch is in the gunner seat with Sasha

Looks like Fiona, you can see her present day hat.

I think you can see Finch driving the car too, but he doesnt have his kool kid glasses Edit: Also I think Finch is in the gunner seat with Sasha

You act like certain characters haven't worn the same clothes for extended periods of time? If that's the present day screenshot, your denial of people wearing new clothes is false! Zer0, Janey, August(?) are all wearing their casual looks.

In the present day it's indicated that time has gone by in between the past and the present, why would Fiona bother to keep those "new" clot

• Wait. Remember the episode 2 promo? How they were walking in a storm? :O

OzzyUK posted: »

It looks like a storm similar to how a hurricane would look from space, maybe it's the same storm that we see Fiona in on the screenshot and in the teaser.

• Yeah, just cause Fiona and Sasha are wearing there new outfit doesnt mean it has to be in the present timeline, it can still be in the past, what if like an hour after this the Stranger takes them.

Also sidenote, I wonder where Rhys is, what if this is some big rescue Rhys mission :P

You act like certain characters haven't worn the same clothes for extended periods of time? If that's the present day screenshot, your denial of people wearing new clothes is false! Zer0, Janey, August(?) are all wearing their casual looks.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

Alright then, I concede that characters can wear clothes for a long time. However you presented the theory that they may have switched clothes in the past despite landing on Pandora in the middle of nowhere near where they'll summon the vault, so the burden of proof lies with you.

Pursuit ~ Wanting to Find the Truth - Gyakuten Kenji 2 Music Extended

Can you prove they somehow managed to change their clothes during the past.

• Quick Change machine. As demonstrated in episodes 3 and 4

You act like certain characters haven't worn the same clothes for extended periods of time? If that's the present day screenshot, your denia

• Easiest choice ever.

Choice to kick Yvette into space? Edit: Now that I think about it, I dont think I'd kill Yvette, I dont want Rhys to be some revenge killer

• I just noticed, whos gonna drive the Hyperion car Zer0 is on? Is he just gonna stand on it all cool and then everyone is going to take off and he's just going to be standing there. lol

• Quick Change machine. As demonstrated in episodes 3 and 4

There is no evidence to support your claim for this theory. Where is this so called Quick Change Machine that they just happened to come across despite landing in the desert. I see no hide nor hair of it! Can you prove there is a Quick Change Machine?

Quick Change machine. As demonstrated in episodes 3 and 4

• edited October 2015

Fingers crossed the rest of the BL2 vault hunters are in there.

I just noticed, whos gonna drive the Hyperion car Zer0 is on? Is he just gonna stand on it all cool and then everyone is going to take off and he's just going to be standing there. lol

• That's obvious.

They aren't a poor company

Quick Change machine. As demonstrated in episodes 3 and 4 There is no evidence to support your claim for this theory. Where

• Tfw they'll release a screenshot of Rhys dying in the present

Omid's cat posted: »

Damn, they'll show everything before 20th.

• edited October 2015

Oh you foolishly foolish fool with the foolishly foolish clothes.

Quick change machines are only in big cities, and finding one somewhere randomly is not an easy feat.

Quick Change machine. As demonstrated in episodes 3 and 4

• edited September 2017

I just noticed, whos gonna drive the Hyperion car Zer0 is on? Is he just gonna stand on it all cool and then everyone is going to take off and he's just going to be standing there. lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.