The feeling...

...when you can't read any of the new comments because you fear spoilers.

enter image description here

(pleasedontyoueventhinkaboutpostingspoilers)

Comments

• But he's the one who is telling the story in the first place...

Marcus dies

• edited October 2015

It's his astral projection created from the siren powers he was given, revealed to be from Angel right before the end of borderlands 2, as a posthumous Phase-dream.

But he's the one who is telling the story in the first place...

• Blake becomes Hyperion's new president

• It's an echo recording

But he's the one who is telling the story in the first place...

• You'd better get a move on before I kick YOUR "ASS-tral projection" outta here!

If someone gets this reference I love you.

MrShadow posted: »

It's his astral projection created from the siren powers he was given, revealed to be from Angel right before the end of borderlands 2, as a posthumous Phase-dream.

• edited October 2015

The Stranger in TFTB is actually The Stranger from TWD that has a connection with The Stranger from Until Dawn.

• It's so beautiful I can't even...

• Oh no, now I'm in this position.

I can't watch the trailer cause I don't want any spoilers, and can't read half these threads cause I don't want any spoilers. What am I supposed to do now, go outside? GAWD!

• watch Gamer Poop

Demarcoa posted: »

Oh no, now I'm in this position. I can't watch the trailer cause I don't want any spoilers, and can't read half these threads cause I don't want any spoilers. What am I supposed to do now, go outside? GAWD!

• The trailer is relatively spoiler free, I'd say it spoils less than the key art.

Oh no, now I'm in this position. I can't watch the trailer cause I don't want any spoilers, and can't read half these threads cause I don't want any spoilers. What am I supposed to do now, go outside? GAWD!

• edited October 2015

Okay, thanks for letting me know, but I'd still rather not. There's nothing like playing a TFTB episode when you haven't seen any footage :)

dojo32161 posted: »

The trailer is relatively spoiler free, I'd say it spoils less than the key art.

• Ace Attorney?

You'd better get a move on before I kick YOUR "ASS-tral projection" outta here! If someone gets this reference I love you.

• Technically they're voiced by the same dude, too, so it works.

(At least voiced by him for like, one episode, and then they changed it for reasons unknown to me)

• The voice for The Stranger in TFTBL has always been Roger Jackson, who only voiced The Stranger's radio voice in TWD in episodes 3-5 and then changed to Anthony Lam for his actual appearance.

Izzybutt posted: »

Technically they're voiced by the same dude, too, so it works. (At least voiced by him for like, one episode, and then they changed it for reasons unknown to me)

• I've always felt that going in blind was no different than seeing a trailer. Just my opinion, of course.

Okay, thanks for letting me know, but I'd still rather not. There's nothing like playing a TFTB episode when you haven't seen any footage

• It... yeah, it's no big deal, really. Just a personal preference.

Greenzoid2 posted: »

I've always felt that going in blind was no different than seeing a trailer. Just my opinion, of course.

• I feel that feel man. I won't say what it was but one of the screenshots seemed to give away one of the main choices which was a bit of a bummer to me.

• It's more than a feeling...

• Nah man, not even close. I don't know what AA and astral projections have in common lmao.

Ace Attorney?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.