Handsome Jack's mask....

I've been wondering on one thing.
Maybe it was explained before, so show me the explanation then, but....
Handsome Jack's face is, as we know, deformed. He hasn't got left eye and etc. but that 'eye thing' bothers me the most. Can someone explain, why he has both eyes while having his mask on?

Hope you'll understand what I mean, English is not my native language...:)

Comments

• It's a good question, the simple answer being: It's a really good mask. (Top of them line Hyperian tech?)

• he has both eyes just one is scarred i think he uses cloaking tech to hide the scars

• This was being talked about on tumblr. One person proposed that it's digi-struct/cybernetics, which would make sense. Basically, it is an advanced mask that digitizes Handsome Jack's expression, appearance, etc. He has full vision, which would bring in the cybernetic part of it. Where his bad eye is, the mask reconstructs completely and also allows sight. All the info on Handsome Jack's expressions is stored in the things that look like sideburns and is what syncs up with him, which would explain why the expression doesn't change when worn by someone else, like the vault hunters.

• Or you know, he just wants a mask of his more or less original face.

This was being talked about on tumblr. One person proposed that it's digi-struct/cybernetics, which would make sense. Basically, it is an ad

• Well... That too lol.

Reliqum posted: »

Or you know, he just wants a mask of his more or less original face.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.