I better have enough money for CL4P-TP

This is literally the only time I will like it if he's cheap because then I can afford him.

Comments

• You can get him to do anything for free!. Mr. Tassiter found out that if you say you'll be his best friend he'll murder innocent couriers for your scandalous needs.

• i agree claptrap is life

• edited October 2015

"Vault Hunters. Some of Zarpedon's information runners have evidence I can use to get your employer fired once this fiasco is over. I need you to get that evidence for me."

"NO! I would never betray the man who gave me the ability to climb stairs!"

"I'll be your best friend."

"I'LL DO IT!"

You can get him to do anything for free!. Mr. Tassiter found out that if you say you'll be his best friend he'll murder innocent couriers for your scandalous needs.

• Hey Claptrap, go into Telltale headquarters and release the Episode right now.

"Vault Hunters. Some of Zarpedon's information runners have evidence I can use to get your employer fired once this fiasco is over. I need y

• Never! I wouldn't betray the game makers who have made one of my all time favorite game series!

Hey Claptrap, go into Telltale headquarters and release the Episode right now.

• I'll be your best friend.

Never! I wouldn't betray the game makers who have made one of my all time favorite game series!

• I'LL DO IT!

(Walking into Telltale HQ like:

enter image description here

I'll be your best friend.

• (Fighting the Telltale Guards like:

enter image description here

I'LL DO IT! (Walking into Telltale HQ like:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.