No spoiler review?

Well episode is probably online on the TTG store so i am curious to know what you thought about it. It currently has a metascore of 92 and i am very curious to know if it is the best one yet. Thank you in advance. :)

Comments

• I really loved it, It was amazing. If I will have more time, I will definietly write a review. If you have any questions about this episode, feel free to ask. :-)

• Did our choices really matter?

I really loved it, It was amazing. If I will have more time, I will definietly write a review. If you have any questions about this episode, feel free to ask. :-)

• It's probrably classical telltale formula, the only spot where it really branches out is different endings which are fluctuated by your previous choices.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Did our choices really matter?

• Probs, but still I hope for something else. :P

Reliqum posted: »

It's probrably classical telltale formula, the only spot where it really branches out is different endings which are fluctuated by your previous choices.

• edited October 2015

Yes! I can't say anything without spoiling something (Unless you want me to), but... Choices from other episodes REALLY do matter. (Even from Episode 1!)

It's probrably classical telltale formula, the only spot where it really branches out is different endings which are fluctuated by your previous choices.

• I presume its shade from ep1 or just the money. But no need to spoil anything, I'll play it whenever it comes out.

Yes! I can't say anything without spoiling something (Unless you want me to), but... Choices from other episodes REALLY do matter. (Even from Episode 1!)

• No, It's not that, I think you might be a little suprised. I hope you will have fun playing this episode.

I presume its shade from ep1 or just the money. But no need to spoil anything, I'll play it whenever it comes out.

• Okay, you actually managed to get me hyped. Thank you.

No, It's not that, I think you might be a little suprised. I hope you will have fun playing this episode.

• I am so jelous... :"(
    How long was episode, do you remember?

I really loved it, It was amazing. If I will have more time, I will definietly write a review. If you have any questions about this episode, feel free to ask. :-)

• This episode is the best yet! This game definitely deserves a second playthrough!

• Around 2 hours and 10 minutes, I think.

brbsmoking posted: »

I am so jelous... :"( How long was episode, do you remember?

• 100/10 The best episode Telltale has EVER made!!! (That's saying a lot because Telltale has made over 100 episodes).

• Couldn't agree more 100/10 left me with a smile on my face for over an hour! What a ride, damn..

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited October 2015

10/10

It was a roller coaster of emotions which i'm going to miss.

• Oh man... midnight can not come soon enough... love hearing the good news that it's not a disappointment!

• Awesome. Funny, touching, beautiful. Gotta be a 10/10 I see no way that it could have been better.

• 10/10, fantastic episode, great twists. Wish I could experience everything for the first time again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.