Vault Hunters?

I gotta know what vault hunters will fight with you just names and amount of money no other spoilers. "Need to wet my beak"

Comments

• Zero. That's it, I hear it's not about money. The rest are returning characters from Tales.

• You can buy Vault Hunters if you collect ALL the money. If you are curious to check it out, it's in the top right corner when you are choosing your team.

• Krieg too?

You can buy Vault Hunters if you collect ALL the money. If you are curious to check it out, it's in the top right corner when you are choosing your team.

• Wait, you could pick them? I just got fucking claptrap fuck me

Well atleast he was hilarious.

You can buy Vault Hunters if you collect ALL the money. If you are curious to check it out, it's in the top right corner when you are choosing your team.

• I was hoping for Maya or Aurelia. But well... as it turns out, there is only Clap-Trap.

Reliqum posted: »

Wait, you could pick them? I just got fucking claptrap fuck me Well atleast he was hilarious.

• So how does select do they all cost the same or is it like the mask and some are more expensive?

Reliqum posted: »

Wait, you could pick them? I just got fucking claptrap fuck me Well atleast he was hilarious.

• If you have money the max amount of money it just lets you pick the ?. Otherwise you can't.

zeke10 posted: »

So how does select do they all cost the same or is it like the mask and some are more expensive?

• If Felix is alive you can call him and He gives 9 million dollars

• Yeah, turns out he replace the money with fake money while you were out in Ep1 and then wanted people to think that it was all gone, I think he kept one million for himself, but you get 9 million with the actual inventory thing.. It was pretty fun to see that, Then Loader Bot asks you to choose again and you can choose The mystery option if you didn't have the funds earlier.

You serious?

• So if you spare you can get a Vault hunter(s)? Playthrough 2

darkfoxTM posted: »

Yeah, turns out he replace the money with fake money while you were out in Ep1 and then wanted people to think that it was all gone, I think

• The reason I hate Felix

Yeah, turns out he replace the money with fake money while you were out in Ep1 and then wanted people to think that it was all gone, I think

• ...Wait, so if you let him open it, and by extension let him explode...

He'd have replaced a case with a bomb, with a case with a bomb, then opened it and blew himself up?

• Well, there was some cut lines for Felix in ep 4 where he said you blew him up and stuff, anyway.. I think the SHIELD Rhys picks up was his maybe? and He's alive either way, but since you don't know he's alive you won't find him.

MrShadow posted: »

...Wait, so if you let him open it, and by extension let him explode... He'd have replaced a case with a bomb, with a case with a bomb, then opened it and blew himself up?

• What if you shoot him? THEN hes dead for real right?

Well, there was some cut lines for Felix in ep 4 where he said you blew him up and stuff, anyway.. I think the SHIELD Rhys picks up was his maybe? and He's alive either way, but since you don't know he's alive you won't find him.

• That's cool. Bit OT but i heard kroger goes berserk is that true yes or no?

Well, there was some cut lines for Felix in ep 4 where he said you blew him up and stuff, anyway.. I think the SHIELD Rhys picks up was his maybe? and He's alive either way, but since you don't know he's alive you won't find him.

• I guess?

MrShadow posted: »

What if you shoot him? THEN hes dead for real right?

• He gets rekt, seriously fuck him.

That's cool. Bit OT but i heard kroger goes berserk is that true yes or no?

• Lol poor bigby

He gets rekt, seriously fuck him.

• Is there a youtube link that can show us who the 3 mysterious hunters are? in ep 5?

• Its Clap-Trap

• edited October 2015

The Vault hunters have requirements only one requires money
    *Zero-as Fiona keep saying your a vault hunter
    * Janey-launch scooters satellite
    * Felix-let him live
    * August-Don't blame him for the deal
    * Cassius-Don't let Athena try and kill him
    * Athena-show vault hunter potential
    * ??? - have max money

• edited October 2015

Max Money isn't needed.

Spend as much as you want, just be sure to save Felix and you can get Claptrap and have Millions left over for Fiona and Sasha to splurge on the good life.

• I lost all my respect for him when he "killed" Loader Bot.

Lol poor bigby

• actually, athena is a vault hunter, also, if you chose felix you instead receive a large sum of money, allowing you to pay for the mystery vault hunter, the mystery heunter is drum roll CLAPTRAP! (not kidding)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.