I'm soo speechless....

THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!

I'm sorry for swearing, but this was such a conclusive and satisfying finale! OMG!

Thank you, Telltale! This has been such an amazing game and such an awesome ride! Oh man! I can't believe I played this awesome game and witnessed such an awesome story! Thank you, Telltale for making Tales from the Borderlands! Clearly, this is your masterpiece! And you literally fulfill my biggest fantasy when the final battle happened. Thank you so much! Thank you for all the effort you put into this game!

Comments

• I KNOW! I'M FREAKING OUT THAT WAS FANTASTIC

I'm trying so hard not to put everything on caps you have no idea.

VAUGHN'S BEARD LOOKS SO HOT

I can't express my joy in text. I just can't. Trust me when I say it is thousands of times bigger than what this comment indicates.

enter image description here

• It was so funny, because I immediately realized that it was Vaughn when I saw his abs. I am not kidding. :D

And YEAH! He is a badass now! :D

Abeille posted: »

I KNOW! I'M FREAKING OUT THAT WAS FANTASTIC I'm trying so hard not to put everything on caps you have no idea. VAUGHN'S BEARD LOOKS SO

• ME TOO

I was like "I KNOW THESE ABS AND THESE SCRAWNY ARMS"

My Vaughn can't fool me.

It was so funny, because I immediately realized that it was Vaughn when I saw his abs. I am not kidding. And YEAH! He is a badass now!

• I kept thinking who it was until I noticed he had abs and I was like "EEEEEEEEEEEEY VAUGHN ITS YOU, TAKE OFF THAT MASK BRO" with my hands in the air.

It was so funny, because I immediately realized that it was Vaughn when I saw his abs. I am not kidding. And YEAH! He is a badass now!

• Your reference picture!

y... you're meeting all of my expectations.

I KNOW! I'M FREAKING OUT THAT WAS FANTASTIC I'm trying so hard not to put everything on caps you have no idea. VAUGHN'S BEARD LOOKS SO

• That's gotta be Vaughn, his beard surprised me though.

ME TOO I was like "I KNOW THESE ABS AND THESE SCRAWNY ARMS" My Vaughn can't fool me.

• Are you a skeleton with very high standards?

stevean2 posted: »

Your reference picture! y... you're meeting all of my expectations.

• An amazing finale to an amazing season.

• But of course!

Are you a skeleton with very high standards?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.