Let's talk about Vaughn for a minute

Loving that sweet new beard.

Comments

• And the hair.

And the outfit.

Vaughn is HOT.

• edited October 2015

Spoiler tag! But, I agree Vaughn got...hot. THERE I SAID IT!

• edited October 2015

Ugh, double post due to the lag.

You know the forum is lagging too hard right now so I'm going to replay the shit out of this game and come back later.

• I would be gay for him.

Abeille posted: »

And the hair. And the outfit. Vaughn is HOT.

• I didn't even receive messages :/

Abeille posted: »

Ugh, double post due to the lag. You know the forum is lagging too hard right now so I'm going to replay the shit out of this game and come back later.

• Wecan't resist em you know

(I spoiler tagged it)

• I'd go straight for this dude... 0_0

I would be gay for him.

• And that man bun doh

• Haha Vaughn is one hell of a bro. And also a cult leader

• All i could think when i saw him was "he looks like a dwarf from lord of the rings"

Still love him though

• He was wearing the mask I bought for the death race, so I recognized him right away!

...I also recognized him by his abs. What a bro. A hot bro.

• I just took one look at him and said "I'd recognize those abs anywhere. Vaughn!" Then he took off the mask and dat beard. He makes it work.

• I bought the plain old regular Psycho mask, so at first I thought it was some psycho bandit leader. Then I noticed his walking style, height, and mannerisms towards Rhys and it clicked immediately.

mirashade posted: »

He was wearing the mask I bought for the death race, so I recognized him right away! ...I also recognized him by his abs. What a bro. A hot bro.

• Knew it was him once I saw his short stature and iron abs. Burst out in shocked laughter at his sweet new look.

The freaking ponytail!

• The abs. It give him right away.

And that beard. We all knows now that beards are the main hotness for a man.

• I was so happy to see Vaughn again.

• edited October 2015

Vaughn pulled a Kenny S2....and he was better at it. <3

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Except for the beard

I'm sorry Vaughn, I love you and all, but Kenny's beard still kicks your beard's ass

J-Master posted: »

Vaughn pulled a Kenny S2....and he was better at it.

• THE CINNAMON ROLL LIVES.

Also, best priest ever.

• It's funny because when I saw the Psycho I immediately thought it was Vaughn, but when he took the mask of I was so confused for a couple seconds.

• Same here. I don't think they fooled anyone with the mask. Like no one in Borderlands is the same height as Vaughn...

MrShadow posted: »

It's funny because when I saw the Psycho I immediately thought it was Vaughn, but when he took the mask of I was so confused for a couple seconds.

• GrumpyDof posted: »

The abs. It give him right away. And that beard. We all knows now that beards are the main hotness for a man.

• vaughn totally settled into his new life, i bet him and sasha will be happy together

• The moment I saw those abs (and that mask), I knew it was Vaughn.

And that beard?
    enter image description hereenter image description here

I don't know if this is a reference to Jumanji, but that's what I was thinking about.

• I knew it was him the second he hopped on screen. Kind of ruined the suspense, but I was really just psyched that he was alive.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.