Sooo, what now?

Soooooooooooo, what now? What happened to Rhys and Fiona? I NEED TO KNOW!

enter image description here

Season 2 confirmed bois

Also, them credit musics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0CBwkRTQO4

Comments

• What now? Well me and the other xbox users go cry in a corner while we wait for episode 5

• It is an open ending, it was done in such a way that it felt so satisfying and conclusive.

Who knows, I sure as hell hope there will be a Season 2, if not Borderlands 3 is going to explore what happens after. But I will always hope that Telltale will return to Tales from the Borderlands, because they have proven to be masters in this setting.

• There can't be a Season 2, there won't be a Season 2, when would Telltale have the time to do a Season 2? They have so many other projects their preoccupied with (Minecraft SM, Michonne, Super Show, Marvel) and if TWAU never got a Season 2 I wouldn't expect one for Tales either... at least not for another 3 to five years or so.

• You found that conclusive and satisfying? If they had walked out or even just looked in the chest and gone "Wooow..." or something like that, that would have been a somewhat conclusive ending but now they disappeared and I desperately want to know what that means, and where they went, and why, and how. =P

It is an open ending, it was done in such a way that it felt so satisfying and conclusive. Who knows, I sure as hell hope there will be a

• Well, different opinions. It was an open ending and usually I don't like these kinds of endings, but it was done in a good way, so I find it conclusive. They began their adventure by pushing a bottom together and the ends with them opening a vault chest together. I just found it conclusive because it ties right back to the very first episode.

• I liked the ending too, but its kinda scary because we dont know where they are, they may not even be on Pandora, which makes me scared we wont see them in Borderlands 3

Well, different opinions. It was an open ending and usually I don't like these kinds of endings, but it was done in a good way, so I find it

• I've been rooting for an ambiguous ending all season (I adored TWAU's ending), so I'm thrilled with the way they went out.

I actually assumed they were just going to do a Pulp Fiction and not show the contents, so when they vanished my jaw dropped.

I think it's better handled than TWAU. It somehow feels more satisfying, despite it generating about a MILLION questions.

At least we know that regardless whether we get a season 2 or not hopefully we'll get some sort of continuation in BL3.

• I wouldn't count on a second season.
    I don't want to spoil the ending of the Pre-Sequel, for those who want to play it, but we know that "You will need all the Vault Hunters you can get" for BL3. So, I'm pretty sure Fiona will be a playable character, and Rhys? Maybe playable as well, maybe just helping out, selling guns? He's now president of Atlas, who knows what he will do with that—he didn't seem to know yet.
    It won't be a season 2, but… at least we'll see them again (probably), right?

Poogers555 posted: »

I liked the ending too, but its kinda scary because we dont know where they are, they may not even be on Pandora, which makes me scared we wont see them in Borderlands 3

• Yeah, I was like screaming, GO TO THE VAULT at my screen because they were all like.

Lmao, childrens.

lol, rhys the childrens

SIKE vault tim

I've been rooting for an ambiguous ending all season (I adored TWAU's ending), so I'm thrilled with the way they went out. I actually ass

• Oh man, I wish so much. The ending has left it all up in the air - could be open for the Purpose of a second season, or there to play into the BL3 storyline. DLC would be great, and might work. But, it all depends on their schedule. Please!

• Anything really, I don't want to say good bye to Fiona and Rhys. I want to play as them again, one day. :(

Someguy12 posted: »

Oh man, I wish so much. The ending has left it all up in the air - could be open for the Purpose of a second season, or there to play into the BL3 storyline. DLC would be great, and might work. But, it all depends on their schedule. Please!

• Aye man. I'm kinda imagining Rhys and Fiona have gone to paradise haha. Eating all them drakefruits :^)

I've been rooting for an ambiguous ending all season (I adored TWAU's ending), so I'm thrilled with the way they went out. I actually ass

• Rhys and Fiona hauling in the big heist, whilst the others are picking small chumps from the ground lmao

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah, I was like screaming, GO TO THE VAULT at my screen because they were all like. Lmao, childrens. lol, rhys the childrens SIKE vault tim

• If not a season two, then I would like DLC which answers where the heck they went.

• Haha me neither! This can't be goodbye!

Anything really, I don't want to say good bye to Fiona and Rhys. I want to play as them again, one day.

• edited October 2015

Alright boys, all together now so Telltale might hear us. I'll start off:

Season Two, Season Two, Season Two, SEASON TWO!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.