Why was Rhys looking for Fiona in EP1?

I don't remeber it being said in EP5. Did anyone find anything about it?

Comments

• They didn't explain why Rhys was looking for Fiona. If I have to guess The Stranger probably lured him.

They did explain why they were angry at each other, with Rhys being angry because he believed Fiona left him to die and Fiona being angry because of HJ and him.

• I think we are left to assume that it was the Stranger who lured him, which he probably did to Fiona too

• How? "We can work this out" said Rhys. This must mean they must have talked at least once after Helios for there to be something to work out. It's a loose end, I would love it to be closed. Maybe one of the Telltale writers can comment on this?

Someguy12 posted: »

I think we are left to assume that it was the Stranger who lured him, which he probably did to Fiona too

• I do find myself questioning the motivation of Rhys tracking down Fiona, was it all for closure as to why she left him on Helios even though he had started a new life -refounding Atlas?

Reliqum posted: »

How? "We can work this out" said Rhys. This must mean they must have talked at least once after Helios for there to be something to work out. It's a loose end, I would love it to be closed. Maybe one of the Telltale writers can comment on this?

• To be honest, I'm just making assumptions. Him saying "we can work this out" doesn't necessarily mean that they had prior verbal contact. The Stranger could have sent a message to Rhys that lured him out on the premise that they would sorr stuff out

How? "We can work this out" said Rhys. This must mean they must have talked at least once after Helios for there to be something to work out. It's a loose end, I would love it to be closed. Maybe one of the Telltale writers can comment on this?

• But if the message already contained agreement on sorting this out, he would not have to be looking for her in the middle of the desert and yelling "we can work this out" when working it out is already the intention.

Someguy12 posted: »

To be honest, I'm just making assumptions. Him saying "we can work this out" doesn't necessarily mean that they had prior verbal contact. The Stranger could have sent a message to Rhys that lured him out on the premise that they would sorr stuff out

• Hmm. In that case, you would have to assume that he has been left out there for a while, to the extent that he doubts whether they are meeting up to discuss things at all. Then, when he says that they can "work this out", it becomes more of an expression of uncertainty, resorting to trying to coax her out. That's the best explanation I've got

But if the message already contained agreement on sorting this out, he would not have to be looking for her in the middle of the desert and yelling "we can work this out" when working it out is already the intention.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.