Cassius **EPISODE 5 SPOILERS**

enter image description here

I'm not sure if I can even go through this episode again without choosing him

Comments

• LMFAO, he does a fucking Kamehameha? Fuckin gold. Definitely gonna have to go with him next time.

• I was really surprised when he pulled out the most amazing fighting move in my playthrough. Freaking gold. How the Hell did he work on that?

• Yeah I was kinda not expecting anything hype from him

you can imagine my reaction when this was going on

dojo32161 posted: »

I was really surprised when he pulled out the most amazing fighting move in my playthrough. Freaking gold. How the Hell did he work on that?

• Cassius was great this episode. I didn't get to see Felix or Zero, but I don't know if they could top his role

• That's what he did!? Might have to replay and choose him lol.

• That's so cool.

I wonder what happens if:

1 - You don't cover for Athena, making her hate you.

2 - You don't fulfill Scooter's last wish, making Springs hate you.

3 - You blame August, making him hate you.

4 - You spent all your money, so you can't hire a vault hunter.

5 - You never told anyone you were a Vault Hunter, so Zer0-senpai didn't notice you.

6 - You let Athena kill Cassius, so he hates you.

7 - You let Felix die.

Do you end up without any choices? How does it work then? Which moves Gortys use?

• I know it was so funny!

I was like, damnit I have to go with Cassius? ewwwww

Now Im just like

• Athena helps no matter what, if you didnt say that She loved Janey she will appear because I think it said "she wants to see the result of her work" or something

Abeille posted: »

That's so cool. I wonder what happens if: 1 - You don't cover for Athena, making her hate you. 2 - You don't fulfill Scooter's last

• When I saw him doing a Kamehameha I just screamed out loud. That was so epic!!!!! I'm so glad I chose him in my team oh my god

• Spoilers obviously Zer0 I don't know but Felix doesn't fight. Instead he has a confession, quite an amazing one. Long story short back in episode 1 when Fiona was outcold Felix disarmed the bomb in the case put fake money in and rearmed the bomb. If you kept him alive he says the money wasn't blown up and that stand that has the mirror on it in the sand dunes, (I hope you know what I mean) Has 9 Million Dollars in it and Yes you take it, he says its a gift for Sasha and Fiona. And people thought he was horrible, the case had fake money in it, Yes you can ask him what happened to the other million although I didn't pick that dialogue option.

Cassius was great this episode. I didn't get to see Felix or Zero, but I don't know if they could top his role

• I think August, Athena, and Janey are all the basic ones.

Poogers555 posted: »

Athena helps no matter what, if you didnt say that She loved Janey she will appear because I think it said "she wants to see the result of her work" or something

• PST you can spend all your money and still get the vault hunter. I wont say how!

That's so cool. I wonder what happens if: 1 - You don't cover for Athena, making her hate you. 2 - You don't fulfill Scooter's last

• I would literally cry if he started yelling "MLG, BITCHES, GET REKT!"

Actually, Cassius would make a fantastic Youtuber. Or, in the Borderlandsverse, ECHOCaster (like Gaige.)

• I thought it was great when there was the group hug and Vaughn pointed out that it probably smelled because of Cassius.

• The only thing what was as near as epic as his attacks,was his button mashing face. It was priceless :D

• Yeah, but what if you let Felix die AND spend all your money?

• enter image description here

Right behind ya

Enigma12 posted: »

The only thing what was as near as epic as his attacks,was his button mashing face. It was priceless

• I chose him as well :) and am happy that I did so!

Right behind ya

• I blamed August but still got him.

• Really? What was written on the reason why you got him?

I thought you wouldn't get him if you blamed him because I got him, and it was written "When confronted by Vallory, you didn't blame August for the deal's failure" or something along these lines.

I blamed August but still got him.

• "6 - You let Athena kill Cassius, so he hates you."

hahaha.

• edited October 2015

Also, Kinetic Thermal HAAAAAAAADDDDDDDOOOOOOOUKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

(I will never get tired of saying that.)

His whole attack in a nutshell

• Well that's a good reason to be mad, isn't it? xD

"6 - You let Athena kill Cassius, so he hates you." hahaha.

• He watches too much Dragon ball or plays too much fighting games. Lol

• Speaking of group hug Janey randomly joining in was just weird haha

I thought it was great when there was the group hug and Vaughn pointed out that it probably smelled because of Cassius.

• Mine said something along the lines of "You presented yourself as a badass at every opportunity so August respects you and will help"

Really? What was written on the reason why you got him? I thought you wouldn't get him if you blamed him because I got him, and it was wr

• Cassius was definitely an awesome and badass surprise. :D

• I wanted Zer0 to join the group hug instead of just watching from a distance :c

I thought it was great when there was the group hug and Vaughn pointed out that it probably smelled because of Cassius.

• Well, he did have to do something after a long day of studying plants...wait a minute...maybe he taught Vaughn how to be the best E-Sports cinnamon roll ever?

He watches too much Dragon ball or plays too much fighting games. Lol

• My new profile picture.

Right behind ya

• OMG FELIX NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Now I have to replay the whole game

• Some one needs to make a kamehamhea gif from that/

• edited October 2015

I was disappointed I had to take him at first but his fighting sequence was the funniest one by far! I was on the verge of crying because it was so hilarious!

Also "low tier sonofabitch" really killed me as well as his button mashing sequence. (^‿^) Pure gold!

• edited October 2015

I was actually debating whether or not to use that one or not cause Cassius is a pretty cool dude! I opted for my current one in the end, though! But I'm glad ya like it :D

My new profile picture.

• I remember this face in my playthrough and I was sad I didn't get a screenshot so thanks.

I was actually debating whether or not to use that one or not cause Cassius is a pretty cool dude! I opted for my current one in the end, though! But I'm glad ya like it

• "Had to", you locked everyone out but August, Athena and Cassius?

I was disappointed I had to take him at first but his fighting sequence was the funniest one by far! I was on the verge of crying because it

• Now that I think about it, I could of had Janey but I enjoyed Cassius' character a lot more. I was just afraid he'd be a boring addition to the team but it turns out I was dead wrong!

"Had to", you locked everyone out but August, Athena and Cassius?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.