Telltale Pls.

So as soon as I found out that there is a choice that implied that Rhys liked Fiona instead of Sasha, I went straight to go rewind to the last scene just so I could have it changed to what imo is the way better ship. But I found out that if you gave Sasha the flower in episode 3, being the nice person I am, the option is replaced with an option that is like "I respect your family" or some lame crap. And now is where my ocd kicks in and for the next few days all I'm going to be doing is replaying half of Tales from the Borderlands.. Telltale pls..

Comments

• Link to this option? I ship Rhysha, but still!

• Here's the choice path for it.

enter image description here

enter image description here

rhomsarama posted: »

Link to this option? I ship Rhysha, but still!

• Mine was like this only the first option was the "I respect your family" because I gave the flower to Sasha. Q_Q

Green613 posted: »

Here's the choice path for it.

• Thanks! What does Fiona say in response?

Green613 posted: »

Here's the choice path for it.

• The game takes it off to prevent you from trying to two-time the ladies, of course. :^)

• i think the choice to give sasha the flower was clearly an indication that you the player ship rhysha, i didn't want to pick the flower but if i did i wouldn't have given it to sasha because i didn't ship them

• nothing, it is really ambiguous, which is good honestly, because you could mean anybody

rhomsarama posted: »

Thanks! What does Fiona say in response?

• I didn't realize you could go through the scene without being an asshole to anyone until just recently D:

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The game takes it off to prevent you from trying to two-time the ladies, of course. :^)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.