Athena in episode 5

so i'm really curious to know more about how the hell janey got athena back from a bunch of vault hunters who'd just been told by aliens to create an army... like how did that go down... and is athena at all worried about that omen from tps... DISCUSS!

Comments

• She just asked, I guessed. Lilith had pretty much been persuaded by the super-badass Eridian to let Athena go, and I guess that she did.

Is Athena at all worried? Probably. I guess everyone is.

• Tensions had been settled by the time Janey arrived, i'd imagine. And while Athena might be worried she isn't really the type to show it especially SINCE SHE IS GETTING MARRIED! <3
    enter image description here

That gave me more warm fuzzies than even Rhysha stuff did :,)

• yesss they mentioned it so many times i was kinda hoping we would get a wedding cut scene omg. im pretty sure it explicitly said somewhere that janeys relocated to pandora with athena so if theres not like a side mission in borderlands 3 where we help plan the wedding im gonna be pissed

Tensions had been settled by the time Janey arrived, i'd imagine. And while Athena might be worried she isn't really the type to show it especially SINCE SHE IS GETTING MARRIED! That gave me more warm fuzzies than even Rhysha stuff did :,)

• It's mostly likely that there will be a wedding side mission. Just like that minor Max Moxxi wedding DLC.....minus the battle and giant babies...and Innuendo Bot ;-;

yesss they mentioned it so many times i was kinda hoping we would get a wedding cut scene omg. im pretty sure it explicitly said somewhere t

• Marriage, I hope the best for them and I hope they're canonically married by BL3.

• This bothered me at first too, but then I found out that, apparently, the flashback portions of Tales, and the non-flashback portions of the Pre-Sequel with Athena captured take place a year before the fight with the Traveller. Plenty of time.

• argh this timeline is getting so confusing. damn you flashbacks! now i'm imagining that Athena's already fought in, and won the war the eridian was talking about by the time janey retrieves her for the tftbl finale haha.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.