Yvette in Episode 5

In one of the images Telltale released showed Yvette holding on to Rhys's foot at he tries to destroy the core. How do you get that scene and what happens?

The scene in question

Comments

• edited October 2015

So, not that I know much than from my own play through, here's how I got it.

Ep.4 Didn't drop my disguise, chose not to run Hyperion. Episode 5, when you escape Jack's office, Yvette says she only took the deal to protect you, and I freed her from the cell she was in, we went to the core and the airlock opens, prompting you to choose to let her go or help her. Then she follows Rhys around until you tell her to use one of the escape pods. She's then with Vaughn later on.

• Maybe you bring Yvette along with you if you decide to forgive her? I'm not sure, I left her where she was.

Oh crap. She probably died in a fiery blaze didn't she.

D:

• i honestly didn't even realise there was an option to save yvette lol i just left her to die

• Yeah, she comes with you and survives the entire episode if you bring her.

Maybe you bring Yvette along with you if you decide to forgive her? I'm not sure, I left her where she was. Oh crap. She probably died in a fiery blaze didn't she.

• I was pretty ruthless and left her to die.

• now i feel baaaddd omg I DIDNT KNOW. but now im curious to see how she fits in with the rest of the episode. do they mention her/ explain where she is in the present?

i honestly didn't even realise there was an option to save yvette lol i just left her to die

• its definetely interesting that she can surive the whole thing but i just left her to die the first chance i got... wish i actually freed her from the cell and had her fall into space... eh, whatevs... BURNNN YVETTE! BUUUURNNN!

• Let her die, don't even care.

• Rpg tip : Don't let people die even if they are evil, you'll get a bonus later on.

• All you have to do is say "Help me and I'll let you out" when you're talking to her through the jail cell.

• Yup! Though it's nothing too in-depth since her being alive is determinable.

now i feel baaaddd omg I DIDNT KNOW. but now im curious to see how she fits in with the rest of the episode. do they mention her/ explain where she is in the present?

• so true

GrumpyDof posted: »

Rpg tip : Don't let people die even if they are evil, you'll get a bonus later on.

• That's interesting that there is the option to save her but I'll stick to my original choice and just leave her in the cell every time. I've got little to no sympathy towards betrayers in games, while I may have had it been a situation like Vaughn, but once she spilled everything to us while we were in disguise I already had it set in my mind of what I'd do if the option came up.

• So many heartless people. I let Yvette out of her cell. She survives the whole episode if you do and joins Vaughn at the New Hyperion. It's interesting how you can leave her to die twice, and I saved her both times.

• Same.

The only thing I found weird was that in the present-day scenes all the Children of Helios had Pandora-fied their outfits (they were dirty, patch-worked ec.) whereas Yvette's looked identical and pristine - HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!

Crips posted: »

So many heartless people. I let Yvette out of her cell. She survives the whole episode if you do and joins Vaughn at the New Hyperion. It's interesting how you can leave her to die twice, and I saved her both times.

• I figured she'd try to betray me again at some point, but rescued her anyway. It was nice that she didn't. It was also a nice touch seeing her joking around and being amicable with Rhys and Vaughn in the present-day.

So many heartless people. I let Yvette out of her cell. She survives the whole episode if you do and joins Vaughn at the New Hyperion. It's interesting how you can leave her to die twice, and I saved her both times.

• I wavered, when we were at the "last" escape pod. But then I realized it is literally impossible for Rhys to die and she'd explicitly warned you that was the consequence of leaving her behind

GrumpyDof posted: »

Rpg tip : Don't let people die even if they are evil, you'll get a bonus later on.

• I didn't try it, but don't you also have the option to not let her take an escape pod after the jail and the core?

• I brought Yvette with me then let her go

enter image description here

• enter image description here

Duck_Hunt posted: »

I brought Yvette with me then let her go

• I didn't do the choice to save her or not in the power core, to see what would happen...

Yvette=Henderson 2.0

Sign in to comment in this discussion.