Gortyzord and the mighty morphing borderlands

megazord

mighty morphing

https://youtu.be/C1UtsY0uZVk

did anybody else think the epic gorty battle reminded them of the mighty morphing power rangers?

Comments

• it kinda reminded me of pacific rim too haha

• That scene where Gortys was running toward the Traveler, reminded me of Pacific Rim. :)

it kinda reminded me of pacific rim too haha

• and in my game clap trap made a comment like "so you just get a giant robot to fight the monster! we've been doing it wrong this whole time that was so f***ing easy!!" i luved it

That scene where Gortys was running toward the Traveler, reminded me of Pacific Rim.

• The obvious reference is the power ranger. Maybe you're all too young but me i was back in my early years.

And it's kinda funny cause today, Marty is strolling around.

• I have been fantasizing about Rhys entering a robot and fight ever since the first episode. I have such a nerdgasm when it happened. My dream came true!

and in my game clap trap made a comment like "so you just get a giant robot to fight the monster! we've been doing it wrong this whole time that was so f***ing easy!!" i luved it

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I thought the same thing when the scene started especially when they where sitting at the controls.

enter image description here

• yeah, exactly, i was hoping someone would post a picture like this of the game

OzzyUK posted: »

I thought the same thing when the scene started especially when they where sitting at the controls.

• Man, I wanted Zero to sit next to Rhys....

• edited October 2015

If I don't see a Power Rangers gif set of the cast from Tales for the Borderlands or some 'Go Go Power Rangeeers' inserted over the fight with the Vault Monster thingy, I will forever be disappointed with this fandom >.< and I can be a very bitter woman!

• I second that notion, and propose another example image:

enter image description here

OzzyUK posted: »

• i would really like that, especially the "go go power rangers" theme over the Gortyzord battle

Lilacsbloom posted: »

If I don't see a Power Rangers gif set of the cast from Tales for the Borderlands or some 'Go Go Power Rangeeers' inserted over the fight w

• You know it makes me feel so old to get that reference also with those old game controlers.....ahhh good times

GrumpyDof posted: »

The obvious reference is the power ranger. Maybe you're all too young but me i was back in my early years. And it's kinda funny cause today, Marty is strolling around.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.