Echo Eye Entries in Ep5

I was so excited this episode that I COMPLETELY forgot about the echo eye entries... and i had the JackApedia version too...

Any1 got any good ones to share??

Comments

• JackApedia is unfortunately offline during this episode due to the man himself not being inside your head anymore :/

• argh there were some good ones but i don't have any screenshots :(

• Friggin' Vault Hunters

This is the only section in the game with ECHO Eye entries. You can scan all the posters, but unfortunately I only capped this one.

• aight, seems like i didnt miss to much...

• Looks like Blake is Hyperion's new president, I knew one day that devil would become the CEO of Hyperion.

enter image description here

• I never really understood this bit... Is Hyperion still a thing? Like, are there other stations other than Helios??? i assume its explained in the pre sequel...

Looks like Blake is Hyperion's new president, I knew one day that devil would become the CEO of Hyperion.

• edited October 2015

Yea I'm pretty sure it is, Hyperion did exist in the first Borderlands game. Helios didn't even exist back then. They only built it because Jack convinced the board to do so.

I never really understood this bit... Is Hyperion still a thing? Like, are there other stations other than Helios??? i assume its explained in the pre sequel...

• mine were just broken jackapedia, what choices make this happen?

Courtenay posted: »

This is the only section in the game with ECHO Eye entries. You can scan all the posters, but unfortunately I only capped this one.

• I never sided with Jack.

mine were just broken jackapedia, what choices make this happen?

• cool, thought that may be the case, but had to ask

I never sided with Jack.

• As someone who chose Jack at the end of ep 2, frantically scanning every damn poster only to see the repeated "JACKAPEDIA IS OFFLINE" message was a brilliant piece of storytelling, it really set me up for what was coming next - I was gripped with panic the entire time.

(And then the double bluff where you're suddenly like, "Hey! He's okay, he's trying to kill me, but he's okay!" was genius - after feeling utterly hopeless, I thought he might really make it out of there... HAHAHA NOPE!)

• This is the only one I took a screenshot of since it explained why Buttstallion was frozen in episode 4:

• DAMNIT. I completely forgot to use my echo eye...

• Another glitch in the iOS version, I guess. Pressing the button didn't bring anything up for me.

• edited October 2015

And I have the last three. (Which I'm surprised, I was lazy with the echo eye the last three episodes. Guess I wanted to make the scene last.)

That's some good loot in that trashcan FOR ONCE!

• edited October 2015

Ahhh, I loved that story mission. And the sidequests. Especially Claptrap's one. It was so satisfying to really piss off Jack.

• QUICK SOMEONE GET THAT FOR GAIGE

Although I'm sure that she already has one.

Dapnee posted: »

And I have the last three. (Which I'm surprised, I was lazy with the echo eye the last three episodes. Guess I wanted to make the scene last.) That's some good loot in that trashcan FOR ONCE!

• Could be a higher level than the one she has ;)

LawmanZero posted: »

QUICK SOMEONE GET THAT FOR GAIGE Although I'm sure that she already has one.

• Blake is alive!
    That's ALL i wanna hear! I can die happily now!

Looks like Blake is Hyperion's new president, I knew one day that devil would become the CEO of Hyperion.

• The last one is incorrect.

The original Opportunity mural has Jack with one armed raised and the other on the pulpit, not with his hands on his hips:

(I imagine they changed it for Tales so they could do that great opening shot of Rhys mirroring his position.)

And I have the last three. (Which I'm surprised, I was lazy with the echo eye the last three episodes. Guess I wanted to make the scene last.) That's some good loot in that trashcan FOR ONCE!

• The last three? Nope there is another one, try scanning the glass Rhys can break (before he does). Also there is a Broken Quick Change Machine you can scan after crawling through the car.

• Ah yes, me forgetting things again. I was just going by why I screenshotted, forgot I didn't take those.

dojo32161 posted: »

The last three? Nope there is another one, try scanning the glass Rhys can break (before he does). Also there is a Broken Quick Change Machine you can scan after crawling through the car.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.