Lets take a moment to mourn our friend and hero!

Poor Dumpy :((

enter image description here

Poor guy... He was so nice... All he wanted to do was impress Rhys, to make his master happy, to return the favor for saving him and fixing him... He traded his life for ours... HE WAS A HERO AND HE WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN!!!!!

too bad he was onscreen for like only 5 seconds tho... :IIIIIIII

Comments

• Dumpy was a real friend one who you could always count on to help you out of a tough situation you will be missed.

enter image description here

• He was one of a kind! ;(((

Toffe posted: »

Dumpy was a real friend one who you could always count on to help you out of a tough situation you will be missed.

• Our condolences to Rhys, who lost his only son.

• I wonder why he never showed up in my playthrough.

• Dumpy was in episode 5? I totally missed it! At what point did he show up?

• I believe he only becomes available depending on the choice you made at the end of episode 2. If you trust Fiona you'll never encounter it, trust Jack and you've got a new robot buddy.

I wonder why he never showed up in my playthrough.

• He was in the background, when the group is about to activate Gortys. If I remember correct.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Dumpy was in episode 5? I totally missed it! At what point did he show up?

• Thanks! That's probably why I didn't notice then.

Do we actually see him get destroyed at some point? D:

Yargh posted: »

He was in the background, when the group is about to activate Gortys. If I remember correct.

• He actually saves you when Jack wants to skin you for the skeleton.

Thanks! That's probably why I didn't notice then. Do we actually see him get destroyed at some point?

• Huh, that never happened to me! I went with the rule Hyperon route. Do you have to reject to get the dumpy scene then?

• i will always reject hyperion... what Dumpy did was brave and noble... his death might be sad but its what he wanted and his death will not be for nothing...

Huh, that never happened to me! I went with the rule Hyperon route. Do you have to reject to get the dumpy scene then?

• I trusted Jack. Dumpy electrocuted Yvette in ep4...he just never showed up again afterwards.

I believe he only becomes available depending on the choice you made at the end of episode 2. If you trust Fiona you'll never encounter it, trust Jack and you've got a new robot buddy.

• Ah, gotcha. Then I've got no idea what happened for ya.

I trusted Jack. Dumpy electrocuted Yvette in ep4...he just never showed up again afterwards.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.