Loader Bot appreciation thread

Come on, give it up for the real MVP here... Loader Bot!

enter image description here

This guy risked it all for us, he "died" for us, and he forgave us when we broke our promise of the one thing he ever asked us to do - take care of Gortys. And then, in the end, he did everything for her, months of searching for Vault Hunters, modifying Gortys and finally participating in the battle just so she could live in peace.

Loader Bot is legend.

Comments

• edited October 2015

Loaderbot, please get your stranger getup back on again. It looked so much better on you...

btw, does the binary code mean anything or is it just random?

• So far there are 3 appreciation threads...

Rodrik's, Laura's (Fiona's VA) and now LB's...

You just had to, Joey, amirite? x)

• Haha, yes, he was really freaky with that exoskeleton...

The binary translates into "friend" which, I must say, is really fitting for him :)

Loaderbot, please get your stranger getup back on again. It looked so much better on you... btw, does the binary code mean anything or is it just random?

• The most precious cinnamon roll out where... wait what about Vaughn

Just look at that face.... look

Really the revelation was so sudden and so... adorable. What a true friend, heroic soul, anyone would want a friend like Loader Bot.

• Of course I had to, the guy deserves it!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So far there are 3 appreciation threads... Rodrik's, Laura's (Fiona's VA) and now LB's... You just had to, Joey, amirite? x)

• What about Gortys, too?

I feel that the revelation put a lot of heart into the motive of the Stranger, Loader Bot really had a reason for all of the questions he asked and his insistance to know the truth was justified, he was always so inclined to be truthful.

buntingsir posted: »

The most precious cinnamon roll out where... wait what about Vaughn Just look at that face.... look Really the revelation was so sudden and so... adorable. What a true friend, heroic soul, anyone would want a friend like Loader Bot.

• Aw, shh... how could I forget?! Anyway after the finale I believe they all deserve the 'too precious for this world' status

So perfectly describes all this

JumpyJoey posted: »

What about Gortys, too? I feel that the revelation put a lot of heart into the motive of the Stranger, Loader Bot really had a reason for

• Poor LB. At the start of the game, he thought that his friends has betrayed Gortys and thus betrayed his loyalty and all he has sacrificed for them. No wonder he was so bitter at the start of the game, he has been grieving for Gortys and heartbroken by the betrayal.

I am glad that they are all able to reconcile, save Gortys and become a family again. :)

• edited October 2015

my bad. wrong reply. Ignore this

• Only that Rhys had nothing to do with the Gortys "betrayal".

Poor LB. At the start of the game, he thought that his friends has betrayed Gortys and thus betrayed his loyalty and all he has sacrificed f

• Look at him, the loyal creepy skeleton dude :3

buntingsir posted: »

Aw, shh... how could I forget?! Anyway after the finale I believe they all deserve the 'too precious for this world' status So perfectly describes all this

• And when you think about it, he spends the next episodes reliving the past and hearing about Gortys again which just makes it twice as hard. He's still patient even though he thinks that Fiona has betrayed him.

Oh yes, the best possible ending!

Poor LB. At the start of the game, he thought that his friends has betrayed Gortys and thus betrayed his loyalty and all he has sacrificed f

• ALL HAIL LOADER BOT

• enter image description here

ALL HAIL LOADER BOT

• 01000110 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100100 = friend ^^

• best buddy ever <3

• You know what? Fuck it. x3

Loader bot is love, Loader bot is life! <3

• I liked Loader Bot since the moment he landed and said "HI".

• enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You know what? Fuck it. x3 Loader bot is love, Loader bot is life!

• So why did LB hit Rhys all the time? Was that explained?

• all these gifs........ this is too much, so many feels ;-;

Nice job, K, like always ;~;

• So glad Telltale didn't give up on him. In episode 4, he absolutely did nothing, but now he got the big role in the finale. He is the best character of TFTBL.

• aw, всегда пожалуйста c':

• Loader Bot didn't know how far the Gortys betrayal went and also he was venting anger on Rhys. When Rhys didn't cooperate, he gets beat.

Only that Rhys had nothing to do with the Gortys "betrayal".

• holy shit, when you translate the binary is says: Friend.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.