Mystery Vault Hunter

Have 4300 dollars or more

Zer0

Tell Mordecai that you are a vault hunter

OR

Tell Athena that you like vault hunting

Felix

Warn him about the bomb

Athena and August are available by default.

Comments

• Mystery Vault Hunter

Have 10000 dollars or more

Nope, you just need to have collected and saved every amount of money available in your playthrough - mine was just over $5000 - (meaning you are not penalised for choosing Jack at the end of ep 2 despite technically missing out on the opportunity to get cash from one of Vallory's goons during the Fiona segment), or choose Felix.

• Thanks!

Mystery Vault Hunter Have 10000 dollars or more Nope, you just need to have collected and saved every amount of money availab

• Also i believe that if you don't manage to get Cassius, Springs, Calptrap, Felix then Zer0 becomes available.

• Also no you dont need to collect every money

Mystery Vault Hunter Have 10000 dollars or more Nope, you just need to have collected and saved every amount of money availab

• Athena and August are available by default.

I don't think they are, I've seen a video where Athena wasn't available, and August will join you if you name someone besides him to Vallory.

• Can i see the video? I blamed August and he was still available in my game

Athena and August are available by default. I don't think they are, I've seen a video where Athena wasn't available, and August will join you if you name someone besides him to Vallory.

• For me it said Athena was available because I told Springs she loved her and saved their relationship.

Athena and August are available by default. I don't think they are, I've seen a video where Athena wasn't available, and August will join you if you name someone besides him to Vallory.

• I just kind of assumed August was also determinant by choices, but as for Athena, I saw her not being available on some let's play video. I don't remember which one as I was watching several different playthroughs and skipping to the scene where you choose your team so I could see all the variations in what happens.

LeonThePro posted: »

Can i see the video? I blamed August and he was still available in my game

• I didn't and she was still available for me, but I do recall seeing some YouTube playthrough were she wasn't available though.

Reliqum posted: »

For me it said Athena was available because I told Springs she loved her and saved their relationship.

• Also you don't need to hoard money, just choose felix as a team member and he gives you 9 million dollars and you get to pick again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.