% at the end screen?

What were those % ? I got 40% with Zer0 and i think 90% with Athena and about 16% with Cassius. Whats that about?

Comments

• How many players picked the same guy as you and please use spoiler tags the game isn't even out on all platforms.

• why would u ever enter this forum if u havent completed it...???

Reliqum posted: »

How many players picked the same guy as you and please use spoiler tags the game isn't even out on all platforms.

• It doesn't matter for what reason someone might enter this forum, we have spoiler tags for a reason.

short_stack posted: »

why would u ever enter this forum if u havent completed it...???

• ok but what does the % stand for?

It doesn't matter for what reason someone might enter this forum, we have spoiler tags for a reason.

• percent?

ok but what does the % stand for?

• ya but what do they MEAN?

percent?

• I already said it.

ya but what do they MEAN?

• oh ok missed it as your hostile tone overshadowed it.

I already said it.

• Those percentages mean 40% of the people who played the episode chose Zer0 to be on their team, 17% chose Cassius to come along with them, etc.

• i would think zer0 would be at 100% why would u NOT pick him?

Grafite posted: »

Those percentages mean 40% of the people who played the episode chose Zer0 to be on their team, 17% chose Cassius to come along with them, etc.

• In my case, he was available because I told Mordecai I was a Vault Hunter as Fiona, but other people may not have done the same thing and Zer0 was locked for them.

i would think zer0 would be at 100% why would u NOT pick him?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.