So what happens at the End?

Rhys and Fiona get teleported to....heaven?

Comments

• edited October 2015

Most likely the Guardians world ( yes i believe in that )

In the Vault of the Warior was ... warior which could listen to you

In the Vault of the Destroyes was Eye which could destroy ... everything

In the Vault of the Sentinel you can see the future

So i think the Vault of the Traveler could Teleport you to the Guardians Universe and make some sort of "gate"

That could explain the words of the guardian in the TPS " The war is coming and you need all vault hunters you can get "

• A ja myślę, że przeniosło ich na inną planetę, gdzie znajduje się kolejny Skarbiec. I o tym opowie pewnie BL3.

SzymeG posted: »

Most likely the Guardians world ( yes i believe in that ) In the Vault of the Warior was ... warior which could listen to you In the V

• ja ja!

PannaMoxxi posted: »

A ja myślę, że przeniosło ich na inną planetę, gdzie znajduje się kolejny Skarbiec. I o tym opowie pewnie BL3.

• [removed]

A ja myślę, że przeniosło ich na inną planetę, gdzie znajduje się kolejny Skarbiec. I o tym opowie pewnie BL3.

• they get teleported to rhyionaland ofc <3

• u menya vstal ot tvoey igri davai wodka davai wodka ya ne ponimayu nuzhen smoke neploho sigrano

FishySticks posted: »

ja ja!

• Tu się nie pisze po Polsku xD

• edited October 2015

It's either polish or russian with arabic characters. Eastern European is not a language :(

• You wish :p INFIDEL

they get teleported to rhyionaland ofc

• ja ja!!!! wodka jest najlepiej! wodkaaaaaaaaaa!

Reliqum posted: »

u menya vstal ot tvoey igri davai wodka davai wodka ya ne ponimayu nuzhen smoke neploho sigrano

• enter image description here

stevean2 posted: »

You wish INFIDEL

• Język polski to język urzędowy w internetach xd

watsaba posted: »

Tu się nie pisze po Polsku xD

• Not in my game, I already confessed my crush on Sasha and had Fiona support it.

• wodka

wodka komrade!

FishySticks posted: »

ja ja!!!! wodka jest najlepiej! wodkaaaaaaaaaa!

• enter image description here

• This is NOT how TFTBL should end like that. It needs a second season.

• edited October 2015

As much as I would love a second season, I took the ending as more of a "wink" that Rhys and Fiona are just starting their adventures, but they may or may not be seen by us. I'm fully expecting them both as NPCs in Borderlands 3, however (whenever that may be-although Fiona as a playable character would be awesome).

• It's Polish.

Reliqum posted: »

It's either polish or russian with arabic characters. Eastern European is not a language

• Haters of what? something not canon? oh dear.

• Well to be fair, Rhyiona, along with Rhysha, can be considered canon since you can say as Rhys something along the lines of "I have feelings for someone else."

stevean2 posted: »

Haters of what? something not canon? oh dear.

• edited October 2015

I just assumed they were phase shifted out of the vault (after receiving the answer to life, the universe and everything) I feel like the story is more fulfilling that way with Rhys going on to use his position at atlas to help the crimson raiders (without hyperion on pandora, how are they ever going to get off the planet to hunt all the vaults?)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.