What If You Don't Do the Right Decisions?

What if you don't get anybody to assist you with the vault? Like you never made these decisions:

Athena- Tell Springs she said she loved her
Springs- Not honor Scooter with the satellite
Cassius- Allow Athena to attempt killing him
August- Blame him when Vallory asks, and insult him (Especially when it comes to Sasha)
Zer0- Not tell Mordecai you're a vault hunter or tell Zer0 something other then saying you'll find him a Gortys core (Not sure how to get Zer0, I'm guessing these are the chocies
Felix- Let him blow up
Claptrap- Not have enough money

So what would you be given the choice of if you didn't get any of the requirements met? If anyone happens to know or has an idea of what would happen, please comment...

Comments

• August is an option you can't get rid of, trust me I tried but it keeps giving you reasons why he joins you.

• Why does that sound so ominous?

You're putting together a squad. Athena isn't around, and Felix is dead. But out of the corner of your eye, you spot him...

August.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

August is an option you can't get rid of, trust me I tried but it keeps giving you reasons why he joins you.

• He bats an eye back, noticing you noticing him noticing you. You suddenly realize, didn't I shoot his hand? I roasted his ass for getting dumped by Sasha, I practically shit on his mother, I blamed him for failing his deal, he got his piercing ripped out

...why is he still fucking associating with me?!?!

Courtenay posted: »

Why does that sound so ominous? You're putting together a squad. Athena isn't around, and Felix is dead. But out of the corner of your eye, you spot him... August.

• Huh. I guess August is REALLY lonely. Or desperate. Or... Both

He bats an eye back, noticing you noticing him noticing you. You suddenly realize, didn't I shoot his hand? I roasted his ass for getting du

• Or planning to kill you when you go to sleep

Huh. I guess August is REALLY lonely. Or desperate. Or... Both

• I'm a little surprised August lasted this long.

August is an option you can't get rid of, trust me I tried but it keeps giving you reasons why he joins you.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.