Here are some Tales From The Borderlands WALLPAPERS!

Sorry for low quality on some of these :(

enter image description here

Comments

• Weird, I had the same combination for my Vault Hunting team, but in my game, Zer0 was next to Rhys and Athena was where Zer0 is.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

Maybe it's based on whether or not you fanboy over Zer0 in episode 1?

Weird, I had the same combination for my Vault Hunting team, but in my game, Zer0 was next to Rhys and Athena was where Zer0 is.

• Wait, there were people that DIDN'T fanboy over Zer0? That is just unacceptable.

dojo32161 posted: »

Maybe it's based on whether or not you fanboy over Zer0 in episode 1?

• I think it is on the order of which you chose. (Like, if you chose Zer0 first or Athena first.)

Weird, I had the same combination for my Vault Hunting team, but in my game, Zer0 was next to Rhys and Athena was where Zer0 is.

• My first team also have Zer0 sitting next to Rhys, I do feel that the characters changes seats every now and then.

• For some reason it wouldn't let me choose Springs

• I also have some great ones I took! Sorry for the bump, but wanted to contribute. (Also, they're only 1366 x 768 due to me playing on a laptop, sorry.)

This one above ^^ is my personal favourite and I'm using it right now as my desktop background.

• Using the THUG LIFE Fiona wallpaper on my iPad

Sign in to comment in this discussion.