Tales from the Borderlands Finale

Hey guys. What's up?

Well, I know I probably shouldn't make a thread about it, but I played and finished episode 5 on Tuesday. You see, I get to download about 9PM and start playing 10PM. I only finished around 1AM, and i had to work at 6AM.

I must say. I had second thoughts about buying and playing this game. But after playing episode 1, I knew it would be worth it.

Ok. The finale was awesome. I get very emotional. LB and Jack's Death, then Gortys. The Stranger revealed, and the return of Vaughn. (Of course, they came back, with the exception of Jack).

All scenes was great. I was about to cry when Sasha was dying, but, of course, she didn't. And that final moment was epic.

I must say, i felt really bad when it finished. Because it was late and I was tired, I jump the credits to see my choices. But, Telltale will remember that. "That's it,you're going to our wall of shame."

Oh man, I almost couldn't sleep. You guys put hard work in the game, and I didn't even see the credits. I made things right today, I finished with another save and watch the credits to the end. You guys deserve it.

This is the best Telltale game of all time, for me. It's funny like no other Telltale game is, and the history, gameplay and ideia behind the game it's awesome. And the final scene was one of the bests of all time. It's not the best because Clementine and Lee at the Walking Dead will always be the best final scene.

Anyway, I just want to thanks Telltale staff for making this awesome game for us. Hoping GoT final episode get close of being awesome as this one.

Tales from the Borderlands it's definitively the best game Telltale has ever made. In my opinion, of course. What about yours?
(English is not my native language)

Comments

• I have to agree, this game is definitely my favorite telltale game. This finale was so damn good, too.

• I agree with you, this is their best game yet! :)) I really love it and I'll definitely replay it (a few times).

The fighting scene was really cool, and Vaughn.. Oh man, he looked awesome.

The only thing that pissed me off was I couldn't finish the game with MY own choices that I always make so carefully... I refused to rule Hyperion but the game went nuts and thought I accepted it for some reason. But anywho I'm happy with the finale :)) It was cute/emotional/ happy/ aaaawesome. ^^

Sign in to comment in this discussion.