If you could change one decision...?

If you could change one decision you made in your original playthrough, whether it was a dialogue option or a big deciding factor, what would it be? For me there's always at least one thing that I feel like I screwed up on in each series.

Comments

• unlocking zer0! oh god i was so cut he's my fave. also i didn't realise you could save yvette and now i feel really guilty.

• tell everything to sasha and fiona,i should have never trusted Jack

• not shooting Felix, I really could of used that 9 million

• I'd love Loaderbot and Gortys all over again.

And id kill less people, Yvette to start with

• Jack's a nice guy.

igormp posted: »

tell everything to sasha and fiona,i should have never trusted Jack

• edited October 2015

Well for starters I woulda not trusted Jack, due to him trying to get Rhys to shove a metal endoskeleton inside himself, and I would also make it so that I had enough money to hire a Vault Hunter. (Even though I got ClapTrap lmao.)

• I'd have warned Felix. I thought he was already dead so I decided he should choke on it! It wasn't clear to me initially warning him would actually save him.

If I knew it would have saved him I would have warned him. Other than that my cannon play through was perfect!

• Nothing, since all the decisions ultimately lead to the exact same outcome anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I made the mistake of killing Felix on my first playthrough. But then I realized the fact that he gives you a load of cash so I replayed the episodes.

Jake360 posted: »

I'd have warned Felix. I thought he was already dead so I decided he should choke on it! It wasn't clear to me initially warning him would a

• I would either choose to warn Felix or shoot Finch.

• I should've warned Felix. But i was so angry that he betrayed me, so i just said 'Choke on it'

• Letting the tour group die or not saying Rhys was interested in Fiona in the last episode, I completely skipped over that option. :[

• I should have let Felix live. That decision I did was out of my character.

• Telltale just got Tellrekt

Nothing, since all the decisions ultimately lead to the exact same outcome anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• edited October 2015

I would have not given sasha the flower, everything else was pretty perfect.

• Definitely shooting Felix, mainly so I could've gotten Claptrap.

• Choosing to Rule Hyperion.

It ultimately didn't give me any power and led to Sasha being pissed at me. :/

• edited October 2015

Ok, I'm saying it.

Not Releasing scooters satellite. I didn't do it because I thought it would lead to an embellishment scene. So, So, sad.

Either that or i'm just a heartless jerk.

• I actually based that decision almost wholly on the fact that I didn't think Sasha would like it. And look at that! I got a hug out of it! Nice!

Choosing to Rule Hyperion. It ultimately didn't give me any power and led to Sasha being pissed at me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.